CLASSIFIED

HEY PEOPLE!!!!
I have had this stroy in my head forever but i was afraid to post it hope you like it please comment!!!!

"Why cant anything in my life ever be easy?" Amy complained as she worked in the Cahill Command Center. She was trying to fix one of the broken monitors. Dan had broken the control pannel practicing his "ninja moves", but of corse he denied everything."UGH! Breaking into the tomas stronghold was easier than this." She slapped the monitor in frustration."Monitor brodcasting," said a computerized voice. "REALLY!" Yelled Amy. She had been trying intracate methods for two hours and all of a sudden just slapping the monitor just worked. "My life is so messed up." she whined
"Amy are you up there?" Ian called from below. The Cahills had agreed to let him stay with them so he could be there right when the vespers made their next move not having to catch a flight from England. "Yeah,come on up." Came Amys reply. When Ian walked in the room he couldnt help but think,"Gosh, I wish Amy would go out with me." He had liked Amy since his deranged Mother had made him act like he did. Sometime when he was faking it stopped being fake, for him at least. He hadn't told Amy because she was still with Even. Man, he wished Even would just be out of the picture.
"Ian, what did you want. I am kinda busy here." Amy said slightly annoyed."Oh Amy Sined said you needed to," just then the computer beeped."New message intercepted." came the electronic voice. "Hold on a second Ian." Amy said. She clicked on the file. The video showed Even talking to a masked, hooded man dressed all in black."Everything is going according to plan sir. The next time we are together i will bring her to you." Even said."Exellent, that young Cahill girl will make a fine vesper. If she wont join we will kill her. In fact if you do this right i might just let you have that honor. If i am feeling generous." The hooded man almost laughed at that part."What! You never said anything about killing her!" the masked man chuccled,"Would you rather die in the place then Mr.Tolliver?" Amy knew that Even loved her enough not to go through with this."NO! We can kill her but only if she doesnt join the cause." With that the screen went black."Amy are you all right?" Ian asked."I-I-I am f-f-fine Ian." She said with her stammer back."No,No your not i can tell." He said. Amy couldnt hold it in any more. She sank to the floor her body racked with sobs. Ian knelt down next to her." Come on Amy dont cry. If he would do that to you he didnt deserve you." Amy manged to reduce her tears to a quite blubbering." But, Ian I really liked him. Plus, I am a geek who else would ever actually like me?" She said quietly." Amy thats not true i know someone who more than likes you." "Who Ian," she said "Me." he said
Okay guys. I hoped you liked it i will post more soon if you guys want me to. Please comment!!!!

CLASSIFIED

i want you to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIFIED

Hey thanks for actually reading my story. I am going to need a couple more comments before i contine though
Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

please post soon!!...its one of the best beginnings i've read!!(and trust me,i've seen much much horrible ones :P):D :D

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

I LOVE THIS ILOVE THIS I LOVE THIS

CLASSIFIED

cool but the title is a bit over the top

CLASSIFIED

OK. that was like, the BEST AMIAN STORY EVER!!!!! You HAVE to right more!And when you do, I'm going to be the 1st person to read it!!!Whell I might not get to before other Cahills do,but you know what I mean.

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys thanks for the comments. Here is the next entery

"I-I-Ian I love you too." Amy said quietly."Come on, we need to tell Sined and the others." Ian said as he took her hand. They walked down and found everyone already together at the air duct."Is there something wrong with the air system?" Amy asked. "Nope," Dan said laughing," you would be suprised how good an air duct is as a listening device." Amy went beet red."YOU WERE LISTENING IN ON ME!!" she practaclly screamed. Sined got them both calmed down and let Amy tell the story. Ian stepped in to give little details she forgot. They had all learned during the clue hunt that even the smallest detail can be very important. The only thing they left out was the part about them plotting against Amy. They figured the others would freak out and they really didnt want that. After they were finished the others ran up to the command center to do as much research and preperation that they could." Amy, would you like to go get a coffee. You look like you could use one." Ian said with real concern in his voice. "Thanks Ian, sure. I know this really good place down town. But, no limos. I get to drive." she said playfully. They both raced down to Amy's SUV. Uncle Fiske hadnt wanted Amy to get her lisence because of the danger from the vespers. She made an agreement with him that she would let him pick the car if she could drive. He had ended up picking a giant SUV with bulletproof windows. He had also added hidden guns and gas maskes under the seats. When they arrived at the coffee shop Ian ordered them 2 caramel macchiatos and a piece of chocolate cake to share. They sat down at a booth and began talking. "Good news Amy. Hamilton, Jonah, Sined and I have all been allowed to join your school." Ian said."Thats great Ian!" Amy smiled. They were soon talking about everything from school, to friends, to the cahills. Then something amazing happened. Ian leaned in to kiss Amy and she meet him in the middle. They only got to kiss for a few seconds. Just then Even walked in to get a coffee. He saw Amy kissing Ian and almost screamed. When they heard him walk in they immediatly broke apart."Amy, how could you?" Even said. His eyes that Amy used to love so much will filled with anger and rage. Amy saw a buldge undre his shirt." GUN!!" Amy screamed as Even drew the weapon"Let me give you a little preview of what happens to peoples loved ones when the make a vesper angry."He said. Then Even did something that would scar Amy for life. Even pointed the weapon and shot Ian.
Thanks for reading. Make sure to comment because as usual I cant post if you dont comment!! :)

CLASSIFIED

Like the story. Plz write more.
Front sm

actorauthor11

aka TornadoAuthor1

Branch: Janus

EVAN IS NOT EVIL! Isabel is!

I am and always will be TornadoAuthor1. My first agent name, though you may know me now as ActorAuthor11, I will always be your TornadoAuthor1. Some things never change. 

- K. T. Somerset (My Pen Name XD) 

Grandpa was better than his favorite singers. 

CLASSIFIED

Please post it!!!!!!!!!!
Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

OMGZZZZ it's sooooooooooooooooo good but just one little thing. Its EVAN not Even

wolfamethyst29 aka WolfAmethyst40

Emma-Lea + Hamilton

WWVBD?

What Would Victoria Beckham Do?

~ Amber Millington, House of Anubis

Front sm

authorboggart2

aka BlueDreamer11

Branch: Tomas

Loved it!!! Write more, please!!!!!

authorboggart2 aka BlueDreamer11

Ian Kabra + Amy Cahill 

Shoot to Kill

And may the odds be ever in your favor

Dare to fail, because if you don't, there's no chance at all that you'll win.

CLASSIFIED

Please keep going!

CLASSIFIED

Luv it soooo much. Think I see a new author... =D

CLASSIFIED

?               ?   ???????            ?              
 ?            ?     ?                 ?                  
   ?       ?        ?             ? 
     ?   ?          ?                   ?                
       ?             ???????              ?      
       ?             ?                    ?  
       ?             ?              ?    
       ?             ???????       

CLASSIFIED

Please continue!                                                                                                   

CLASSIFIED

cute make more so romantic!

CLASSIFIED

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVAN WANTS TO DIE A HARD PAINFUL DEATH!!!!!!!!! FROM MAW (ME).

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys thanks for the comments I never thought I would get this good of a response. Here’s the next entry

“IAN!” Amy screamed. Ian had fallen to the floor. Luckily, the bullet had only hit him in the leg. His face was screwed with pain. Amy was sobbing. “Amy, love, please don’t cry. It really isn’t that bad.” Ian was trying to make her feel better but the look in his eyes gave away his true feelings. “Just hang on; Sinead will know what to do.” Amy said. She helped Ian back to the car and almost flew home. When they got home Amy yelled help so that any and everyone in the house would have heard her. She immediately heard running footsteps. Ian lay down on the couch. There was a dark stain that was spreading over his suit. Just then Dan ran into the room and saw Ian. “SINEAD GET DOWN HERE…NOW!!!” he yelled. Soon Sinead was in the room. “Amy what happened?” asked Sinead urgently. Amy told them everything even, the fact that she and Ian were dating. “Amy why do you have to be dating a Cobra?” whined Dan. “Dan, there are more important things at the moment than your perception of my boyfriend. Sinead grabbed some bandages and began banding Ian’s wound. Amy grabbed the emergency kit (which for Cahills is a lot better than a normal emergency kit) and gave Ian some pain medication. Once everything was done they all left to give Ian some time to rest.

The next few days were pretty dull for Amy. After a few days of resting Ian was back on his feet as if nothing had happened. He was still a little sore but only as if he had been on his feet all day. Sinead and Dan had gone out for the night and that left Amy and Ian to do whatever they wanted. “Amy, would you like to go out tonight?” Ian asked her. “Sure, that seems like a good idea. Where would you like to go?” Ian thought for a minute,” How about that Italian place you like?” He suggested. What Amy didn’t know was that this was not a normal date

CLASSIFIED

can u make him shoot ian again?!?! that was awesome!!!

CLASSIFIED

Abby, it's Elizabeth and tht was good but unrealistic no offense but come on getting shot not having the bullet removed then walking in a few days really lol 
Front sm

actorauthor11

aka TornadoAuthor1

I love your stories! I don't think Evan is evil though but it is a great myabe the best stroy so far I have read!!!!!! You have beaten LivleyJade1 even! Keep writing!

I am and always will be TornadoAuthor1. My first agent name, though you may know me now as ActorAuthor11, I will always be your TornadoAuthor1. Some things never change. 

CLASSIFIED

COOL!! :P
BUT COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE THE PRINT BIGGER

CLASSIFIED

Hello readers! Thank you so much for reading. Heres the next entery:

When Amy and Ian got to the resturant it was just sundown. They got a table right by the window, and the view was gorgeous. Once they had ordered they began to talk about the future. They both agreed going to collage and trying to lead normal lives would be pointless. There was no way on earth thier lives would ever be normal. They found they had a lot more in common then they had originally thought. They both had similar interests and viewpoints on subjects such as school, books, movies, fears, and what on earth they were doing getting invloved in this. They laughed at the thought that they could have taken a million dollars at Graces funeral and never gotten involved in the "Family buisness". They had a wonderful dinner of all different pastas, meats, cheeses, and sauses. They had an unlimited supply of combinations at their fingertips. Amy's favorite was the orechetti with a 3-cheese marinara. Ian prefered the beef ravioli in a mushroom alfredo sause. When they were done they decided to go out for a walk. They went to the park which was pretty much deserted. It was dark so they could see the lights hung on the trees. Amy hadnt noticed but it was 2 weeks to christmas. They walked hand in hand through the darkness. Soon they found a seat over by the pond. They just stared at the lights for a few moments until Amy broke the silence."Thank you Ian, this is the best night ever." said Amy almost mystically."Yes, I couldnt have said it better. I love you Amy." Ian whispered. "I love you too." Amy said as they both leaned in. They kissed for what seemed like forever. All of a sudden,"MY EYES, THEY BURN!!!!" They broke apart immediatly. "DAN!", Amy screamed."What are you doing here!" she couldnt believe her dweeb of a brother would ruin her date. "I was taking a short cut home when i caught my sister kissing a COBRA!!" Amy was so mad. "Okay 1st of all, you are suppost to be with the others, 2nd of all you have no right to bust into my love life, and third of all stop calling them COBRAS!!" she said. "FINE!! I still will never be able to un-see that, but, i will still pretend this never happened." Dan walked away and Amy and Ian decided to walk back to the house. "Wait Amy, I have to ask you something." Ian said. Amy could tell something was different from the tone of his voice. "what is it Ian?" Amy said. Ian got down on one knee. "Amy, this was the best night of my life and I will love you forever, would you please marry me?" Amy was tearing up."Ian i would love to but we are only 16. How could we?" she said. " I know we cant do it now but we can wait. I am just asking for the future." He said. "Yes!" was all Amy could say. Ian slipped a dimond ring on her finger. They walked back to the house with Amy close to tears. They had agreed not  to tell the others. When they got back everyone else was already asleep. They sat down on the couch and soon they were both asleep. Nobody noticed the noticed the masked, hooded man outside the window. Nobody heard the small pop or saw the dart pirce Amy"s side. Nobody noticed the poison seeping its way into her bloodstream

CLASSIFIED

awsssssome and im glad you like my new story . thankyou. i have another story on here called my vesper story and nones comentedif you would check it out that would be great.

CLASSIFIED

cccccccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

CLASSIFIED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that means keep going!)

P.S.aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIFIED

Okay, I know it was for later, but he PROPOSED?!?!?!?!??!? Still, I really like it. I wonder if the Masked Man was  Evan or Vesper 1...... The suspense is building up!!!!!

CLASSIFIED

the begening was good but it kind of got bad in the end : (

CLASSIFIED

OMG! IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF AMY'S LIFE AND SHE WAS POISEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT WAS EVAN AND V1 THAT POISEND HER THEY ALREADY DUG THEIR GRAVES! COUNTINUE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! =( - UPSIDE DOWN SMILE STANDS FOR THE POISEN. =D- HAPPY FACE STANDS FOR THE STORY.

CLASSIFIED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIFIED

Hello faithful readers. I cannot believe i got this good a response. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! heres the next entery

When Ian woke up they were still on the couch. WHen he tried to wake Amy up he couldnt get a response. Then he noticed the dart that was still lodged in her side. "Oh No!" he wispered to himself. "SINEAD, DAN I NEED YOU...NOW!!!" just then Amy began to stir."Amy, are you okay?" Oam asked. The only response Amy was able to give was a scream of pain. She was doubled over clutching the spot where the dart had gone in."It....Burns" was all she said through clenched teeth. Just then Dan and Sinead burst through door."AMY!" they both screamed in unison. "What happened?" asked Sinead urgently. "I don't know I woke up and there was a dart sticking out of Amy's side." Ian explained."Wait a minute,"said dan," She doesn't own a diamond ring?" "What do you mean Dan?" Sinead asked, sounding almost annoyed."because if it can wait, I think Amy is our priority right now." Amy let out another horrible scream."We have to get her to the hospital," Ian said,"Come on we can take my limo." They all raced to the limo with Ian carring Amy. When they got to the hospital the doctors rushed Amy back. After what seemed like forever the doctor came out."Whatever was in her system about 2 more minutes and she wouldnt have survived. We had to restart her heart three times. She is critical. She will be here for a while. She is requesting to see all of you but i can only let one of you back at a time. I will give you a minute to decide." once the doctor had left they began discussing who should go back first."You should go Dan your her brother." Ian said. "No your her boyfriend and your the one she was with when it happened. She will want to see you." Dan argued. After a few more minutes of back and forth Ian agreed to go back. The doctor lead him back to Amy's room and what he saw made reduced him to tears. Amy was lying there and she appered to be asleep. She was hooked up to every kind of monitor Ian could think of and then some. "Ian, don't cry." came a weak voice. Amy had woken up and Ian suspected she had never been asleep. Ian walked over and sat on the side of her bed."Your going to be okay. I promise" he said. She looked awful and he could tell she was still in a lot of pain. She kept saying she felt fine but the look in her eyes said different. "You were the one who found me in time. I guess you could say you saved my life." Amy said. Ian couldnt stand to see her like this. He started to tear up again."Hey, Hey dont cry I really am fine." but even as she said it the pain was creeping into her voice. Before he could say anything else Amy pulled his head down and kissed him. It was a magical kiss. All the monitors and things around them melted away. When they finally came up for air the doctor walked in with some news." I have no clue what was in your system but it did a lot of damage," the doctor said," you are going to need surgery to repair some damage to your vital organs." When the doctor said this Amy went white as a sheet." T-t-thank you for the in-in-information." Amy stammered. The fear in her voice as incredably intense. The doctor checked the monitors and hooked up a bag of medicine to Amys IV. "We will be back to prep you for surgery in a few hours." The doctor said as he closed the door behind him."Amy your white as a ghost." Ian said. He was truly concerend for her." It must be a side effect of the medication" she said with a nervouse laugh. "No its not i know you well enough to know your scared to death." Ian said gentally."Ian, I am more than scared I'm terrifed. I once read a book about a real girl who's friend had surgery and died from it. Ever since I have been terrified of surgery. I hoped I would never need one. What if I dont make it back out?" Amy started crying and buired her face in Ians shirt. Ian couldnt imagine a world without Amy." Now Amy dont you ever say anything like that again." He said sternly. "That is no way to be thinking. The doctors wouldnt do this if they didnt think it would help you. Now I know Sinead and Dan want to see you but only one of us is allowed back at a time. So I am going to go and sent one of the others in but I'll be back before the surgery." he planted a kiss on her forehead and left hte room.\\

Hey guys thanks for reading I will post more soon. Dont forget to comment

CLASSIFIED

IT"S GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Front sm

actorauthor11

aka TornadoAuthor1

Okay an egagement ring??!?!?! I did not expect it!! I am tellung LivleyJade1 to read this MASTERPIECE!

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys I love all the comments. However, I am going to need a couple more before i can continue

thank you soo muchhh!!!! 
Front sm

athenaloki34

aka AdeptAdventure46

continue

athenaloki34 aka AdeptAdventure46

CLASSIFIED

Comment

CLASSIFIED

I'm really hoping you're gonna post again! You really rock! This is so sad and sweet!
~Verity~ 

CLASSIFIED

STOP EVERY THING YOUR DOING AND WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!