Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Branch: Tomas

Hi Guys i'm writing an Amian with WolfJourney11 (A.K.A Briana) So i hope you like it,
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Amy's POV
"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE." Amy  yelled right back she kissed Evan on the cheek and headed for the house." Here you go."  Dan said Handing Amy the phone.
" What did you do to my room?" Amy said to Dan as she waked in it looked like a tornado went threw it.
"Well your phone was riging, and you have that stupid  song by Tayol swift as your ringtone so i hade to find it." Dan said ,Amy air kicked Dan out of her room.
"Hello?" Ian said in his silky british accent, It stuned Amy she hadn't heard Ian voice in awhile.
" Hi Ian, what do you want?" Amy said.
"Well since Natalie is missing i was wondering if you would let me come to your place and help you guys.?" Ian said 
Amy smiled, did she still have feeling for Ian Kabra?
"Yes Ian you can stay with us." Amy replyed back she wanted this  converstation to end she hade a Cute handsone boy who can make the BEST strawberry shortcake.
Amy swore she head Ian yelp for Joy?
" Ok i'll be there, " Ian said as he hanged up the phone.
"DAN, IAN IS COMMING OVER TO STAY AND HELP US WITH THE VESPER SITUATION, CAN YOU PLEASE BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVOR???" Amy screamed. she ran outside back to Evan.

CLASSIFIED

Awesome Marilyn!  You are soooo good!  I like the title too!  Anyways, Here's the next part.  And sorry if it's short cause I have homework that I forgot to do. 
Dan's POV
"I can't BELIEVE that COBRA is coming HERE!"  Dan yelled to nobody in particular.  Then he sighed.  Then he perked up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed as much red snapper as he could find and ran to the spare bedroom.  When he got there, he looked around and ran to the bed and stuffed some of the snapper under the mattress and then some under the dresser and behind the mirror, and last but not least, he put some under the TV stand.  He let out an evil laugh and ran out to wash his hands.  He came back from the bathroom with a bottle of Fabreeze.  He sprayed it just enough around the room so humans couldn't smell it, but cats could.  He then left the room, and took out his laptop to check the flight times.  Ian would be there in about 24 hours.  "Boy, I can't wait!  When Saladin get in that room with Ian...."  He trailed off. 
My dad is kicking me off the computer now.  I have to do my homework.  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little patch of mischief!!!  TTYL!

CLASSIFIED

THat is Cool O Boy i can't wait till Ian gets there.
Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Branch: Janus

love, love, love it!!!

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

Writer~Dancer ~Vanessa~ Actress~Singer

Gold Digger     

"That's a bit too much to hope for." - Amy Cahill

Read at: show/19095

Front sm

poseidondawn15

aka DetectiveTiger13

Branch: Lucian

Name:Dakota S. Cahill

Branch:Lucian

Looks:Blue eyes, goldish brown hair.

Personality:shy when i meet new people, Crazy when i am excited(as in i talk alot and jump up and down),Loves to Explore!

Dislikes: The word 'Funky'.(thats all i can think of)

Extra things: Not a Girly girl or a Tomboy (closer to being a girly girl though)
You can do anything else you want to with my character.

Thanks so much!

Layne Cahill

Demigod

Percabeth forever!

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Front sm

nephthyssapphire2

aka SapphireLibrary1

This extremely good!!!

nephthyssapphire2 aka SapphireLibrary1

Branch: Ektomaluja

Daughter of Nephthys

Samantha Waters Cahill(fake)

Front sm

amethystemerald117

aka AmethystAqua141

Branch: Ekaterina

Here is some info. if you want to put me in your story! Please?!
Name:Nikita or Nikki

Branch:Madrigal

Looks:Brown eyes, dark brown hair

Personality: Violent but kind, intelligent, and helpful. Plays a LOT of games on my iPod, such as Temple Run and Fruit Ninja

Likes:Reading, hanging out with friends, doing violent stuff to the Vespers(Ha-ha)

Dislikes: A LOT of pink. Too much and I might scream

Extra things: Sometimes girly, but mostly a tomboy
I will NEVER join the Vespers.

~*Nikita or Nikki*~

amethystemerald117 aka AmethystAqua141

~*Nikita or Nikki*~

Blown Away, Boulevard of Broken Dreams

The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay

Sticks and  stones may break my bones,   But words can never hurt me.

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Briana, Good job i like it!!
"YES WHERE HERE, Maybe i can tell Amy how i feel about her." Ian said.
They got out of the taxi, payed the man, and headed to the house.
" O..... Its you." Dan said opning the door,
" Nice to see you to Daniel." Ian said in a snooty voice.
"Where's Amy?" Ian asked with high spirts, only to get them crushed by hearing.
" She's outsid with her Boyfriend Evan." Dan said.
" O.... So where do we put our stuff?" Natalie said,
Dan showed the Way to there rooms.
Ian put his stuff on his bed and ran outsid. Maybe Daniel was joking?
Nope. Not.At.All.
Amy and Evan Tolliver where Kissing under a tree.
Ian ran back in feeling so Angry at himself.
" Ian listen where here to stop this Vesper situation not to have you flirt with Amy." Natalie said to him.
"Hi Ian you ready?" It was Sinead she was showing Ian around the Command center.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ok here you go!!!! Briana's turn :)!!!! 

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Ok Nikki and Dakota you can be in the story!!!

Front sm

poseidondawn15

aka DetectiveTiger13

Yay! thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! btw i am a huge fan of you Marilyn and Briana I love your stories!!!

Layne Cahill

Demigod

Percabeth forever!

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

CLASSIFIED

Ouch!  That's gotta HURT Ian!!!  That was really good!  And just out of curiosity, why are you quoteing me in your sig?  It's fine but, I'm just wondering.  Anyways, here's the next POV
Amy's POV
"We should go in now, Evan.  My cousins might be here now."  Amy said as she got up.  "OK."  Evan said, getting up and kissing her again.  Amy blushed and started walking towards the house.  Evan caught up with her and grabed her hand.  When they got inside, Dan ran up to her and said, "Hey Amy, Ian and Natalie Cobra are here."  "Dan, be nice!  They're our guests!  And that's good.  Where are they?"  Amy replied.  "They're up with Sinead, getting a tour of the Command Center."  "OK, thanks."  Amy said, grabing Evans hand and running up to the attic.  Dan followed.  When Amy got up there she stopped.  "Wow.  Ian has really changed since two years ago.  For the better.  Wait, I can't think like this!  I have Evan!"  Amy thought when she saw Ian again.  "What's wrong Ames?"  Evan asked with concern.  "Oh, n-nothing.  Hi N-Natalie!  It's good se-seeing y-you again.  Y-y-you too I-I-Ian."  She said.  "Why are my stutters coming back?  I thought I lost them after the Clue Hunt!"  "Hi Amy.  I see you're still a stuttering baby!"  Natalie said rather rudely.  "NATALIE!  Be polite!  Hello Amy.  Who's that?"  He said, but he asked the question kinda glumly.  "T-this is m-my b-b-boyf-friend, E-Evan Tol-liver."  Amy replied.  "Oh.  Hi."  Ian said to Evan.  "Hi.  Ian Kabra right?"  Ian nodded and shook Evan's hand.  "OK, nbow that we're all introduced, why don't we have thatn meeting now?"  Sinead said, breaking the awkward silence.  "OK, let's start with what's been going on."  Dan said. 
Sorry, but my mom is kicking me off the computer.  I hope this was good.  Anyways, I'll write more in my next post.  TTYL!
Front sm

amethystemerald117

aka AmethystAqua141

Really? Thank you so much! Your stories are great! You guys are really talented!
~*Nikita or Nikki*~

~*Nikita or Nikki*~

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Dan's POV
" Yea but.. Its not fun... picking a lock is... Have you tried it?" Nikita replyed
Dan and Evan Laughed.
"Stop laughing we need to focus on this proposterest situation," Ian snapped at Dan and Evan,
"Dude, you know that i never understand you?"
" Yea i kind of agree with Dan," Evan said he moved a bit so that Amy could sit next to him, he put his arm around her.
Dan looked at Ian who was turning red. He had a evil look on his face." Hi Guys!" said Dakota
"Seriously we have a door bell?" Amy said.
" Amy calm down," Evan said smoothly.
Dan couldn't hold it in anymore he started laughing, the look on Ian's face was priceless. he wished that he was Amy's boyfriend.
"Um, excuse me for a minute." Ian said as he got up and left.
" Whats his proublem?" Nikita said
" O, Nikita don't you get it K-O-R-E-A" Dakota got up and walked over to Dan.
" Ooo, know i get it.. i'll be right back." Nikita said
She walked out of the room to Ian.
"Ok, Whats going on?" She said Ian turned around, he looked like he was going to cry.
" Nothing, why don't you take your american but and leave." He said.
"Listen i know that you still have feelings for Amy... but... just tell her." Nikita said.
" I can't she dateing that Two-faced-guy Evan Tolliver'' Ian turned around and looked outsid.
" Well Ian, if you love her than tell her." Nikita walked back into the room
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Front sm

poseidondawn15

aka DetectiveTiger13

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Invisible ink below:
You rule!!!!!!  ( usually for me it's I Rule)

Layne Cahill

Demigod

Percabeth forever!

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Front sm

amethystemerald117

aka AmethystAqua141

Thank you so much!!!! That actually sounds like something I would do. Pick a lock instead of using a doorbell. Ha-ha.
~*Nikita or Nikki*~

~*Nikita or Nikki*~

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Briana, I Need you to post on Ian and Amy Kabra... I don't like to keep people waiting!!!

CLASSIFIED

GRRRRRR!!!!  I'm mad at myself!!!!  I haven't posted on here in forever!!!!  SOOOOOO SORRY!!!  Hey Marilyn, are we gonna put ourselves in here?  I'm just wondering.  Anyways, here's the next chapter!  P.S. Do you mind if I put us in the story?  Thx!
Amy's POV
After a few minutes of talking about the Vespers, 2 more girls came in.  "Seriously people!  Do you not see the doorbell?"  Dan asked sarcasticly.  It was his friends, Briana and Marilyn.  I think hanging around girls will do him good.  Even though, they hardly act ladylike.  Those are the only girls that Dan likes.  I also think he might be sweet on one of them.  Anyways, back to the conversation:  "What's taking Ian so long?"  Natalie asked.  Dakota looked at Marilyn, nodded, and looked away.  Nkki and Briana also shared knowing looks.  Sometimes, I wish Korea never happened!  "I'll go see."  I say as I stand up.  "No need.  You can let Natalie go."  Evan tried to persuade me into sitting back down, but there were some things I needed to talk to Ian about.  "No, I'm fine."  I insist as I walk away.  I'm pretty sure I heard Evan sigh.  Anyways, I found Ian in the living room.  I sat down next to him on the couch.  "Why don't you come on back.  We need to discuss the Vespers."  I told him.  "I know.  I was just thinking that."  He said.  Then he was silent again.  I broke the silence by saying, "You're thinking about Korea, aren't you?"  He nodded and said, "I meant it!  At first, it was just a ploy by my mum but....I really do love you Amy."  I wasn't surprised, but I was surprised that I felt the same way.  "If you love me, why didn't you come?"  I asked.  I was wondering this for a long time.  "I-I can't tell you.  I want to, but I just can't."  He said, looking away.  I felt really sorry for him.  "Why?"  I asked, hopeing to persuade him to tell me.  "I might as well tell you.  I can't hide it any longer."  He said.  Victory!  He went on to tell me about how his mom was trying to break in, and how he let her go and how he couldn't face me after that.  "Ian, why didn't you tell me?  I would've understood.  I really wanted you to come.  It broke my heart when you didn't!  I though you didn't like me anymore."  I explained.  He looked at me and said, "I was afriad that you wouldn't like me because I let my mum go.  After all she's the one who..."  He stoped midsentance.  "I'm sorry Amy, I really am!  Could we at least be friends?"  He asked so hopefully, it was hard to say no.  "Of course Ian.  I forgive you.  She's your mom, wither she's a murderer or not.  I understand."  I said.  Then I hugged him.  "Let's get back to the others, OK?"  I said, and we stood up and left.  I was pleased to see he smiled.  And I can't believe I didn't stutter. 

Briana's POV
Marilyn, me and Dan are best friends.  Have been for a long time.  We always tried to beat each other at everything!  Especially ninja Xbox games.  Marilyn and I are both Janus'.  "OK, so what's the situation?"  I asked Dan.  "Fill us in."  Marilyn added.  "OK, so the Vespers are still on the loose and we're deciding where they're hideout is."  He said, then he leaned in close and whispered, "But I think Amy just called this meeting to see you-know-who."  Me and Marilyn nodded our heads.  Then I whispered, "Me and Marilyn came up with an idea when she stayed the night at my house last night.  We'll tell you about it after the 'meeting'."  Dan smiled and tugged on my brown curls.  "I knew you clever girls could think of something.  And I already have an idea of what it is."  Then we all sat down as Amy and Ian came in.  Nikki and Dakota looked at them and giggled.  "What's up Ian?"  Nikki said teasingly.  Everyone but Evan, Amy and Ian laughed.  "OK guys, let's get down to business!"  Ian declared.

Hey, how was that?  I have to watch my sibs now.  My mom went to a ladies tea-party and I have to watch the kids.  Was that good?  Sorry for not posting sooner!
Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Branch: Janus

Great Job! Keep going!

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

Writer~Dancer ~Vanessa~ Actress~Singer

Gold Digger     

"That's a bit too much to hope for." - Amy Cahill

Read at: show/19095

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Shure Briana we can also be in there!!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dan's POV
Marilyn and Briana are prety cool, there the only girls i'll hang around without voimiting. One of the reasons  i like they is because they LOVE to make fun of Amy and Ian, Marilyn leaned forward and wispered something into my ear " You can so tell Ian finaly confessed." Marilyn gigled Briana walked  up to Amy and Ian  and Made kissey faces at them, i couldn't hold it in anymore. Everyone laughed. Amy and Ian were turning red "So i knew it, Amy do you love me or not?" Evan  bursted " Yes Evan i do i love you." Amy chased after Evan.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry its so short i have to go to a play. 

CLASSIFIED

How was the play, and what play was it?  I LOOOOOVE plays!!!!!!  ANyways, here's a short chapter cause I only have a few minutes left.

Briana's POV
After everyone was done laughing, everyone but Ian that is, Sinead stated, "If we're going to have this confrence, WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP RUNNING AWAY?"  We all looked at each other and shrugged.  "I'm gonna go find Amy."  Ian said.  "Oh no you don't!"  Marilyn said while pulling him back in his seat.  "We want you together as much as you do, but I think she needs to work things out with Evan first.  She'll be back soon."  I said.  "Maybe you're right."  Ian sighed.  "I know we are."  Marilyn said.  "We might as well forget about the confrence tonight.  It's getting late.  We can start tomorrow."  Dan resoned.  Everyone nodded and went off to their rooms.  "We'll be back tomorrow.  After breakfast."  I told Dan as me, Marilyn and the other girls walked out.  Before I left, I gave a small wave.  He waved back, and I shut the door.  I sighed.  "This was a really long night!"  I staed.  The others agreed.

Hey sorry it was short!  ANd sorry to who else was in it!  I forgot who it was!  I have a million people in all my stories, and it's hard to keep them striaght!!!!  Anyways, sorry about that, and sorry it's short!  Dinners ready!
Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Briana, the Play was called Susical It was about Horton hears a who. and that cat in the hat was in it...... It was a really good play
__________________________________________________________________________________
Marilyn's POV
__________________________________________________________________________________
If theres one thing I LOVE to do is spy on people, exspecialy Evan and Amy "This is going to be good!" Briana whispered to me. I turned around "I know, I hope that Amy dumps Evan and gose to Ian." Brian shacked her head "Agree." Amy was in tears "Evan i love you, and only you." Nikita and Dakota stop they saw us and walk  over "Hey whats up-" Briana sprang to her feet and put her hand to Nikita's mouth "shh, where watching Evan and Amy. we don't need them to spot us, so be quite." Dakota walked over with popcorn in her hands "I got some food." Nikita turned around "Seriously, Amy is going threw a hard time and where treating it like some movie?"
"yep." i reply back. "Ok Nikita says digging into the popcorn. Evan put his hand on Amy's sholders, he was threating to dump her "Amy, please answer my question, do you like that Kabra kid, or do you like me?" ever one was crossing there fingers hoping that Amy would say she likes Ian. "I love you Evan, i don't have any feelings for Ian... only you."
"NO!" we all scream "Quick run and hid, there on to us." We all run for the house.
Dan's POV
________-_________________________________________________________________________
I look at the clock its 10PM and then... Marilyn, Briana, Dakota, and Nikita run into the house and hid, then Amy and Evan run in asking if i've seen them "No, not at all" i say Amy and Evan run upstairs "Thanks dude, we ow you." Marilyn said
"I know now you have about 3 seconds to hid..... so hurry."
"I know," Marilyn hugs me then runs
Then as soon as Marilyn takes off some ones knocks on the door
And what me and Briana see takes are breath away.
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Clifthanger!!!!!!! 

Front sm

amethystemerald117

aka AmethystAqua141

Wow!
~*Nikita or Nikki*~

~*Nikita or Nikki*~

Front sm

poseidondawn15

aka DetectiveTiger13

bump

Layne Cahill

Demigod

Percabeth forever!

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

CLASSIFIED

1word: mooooooooore!!!!! 

CLASSIFIED

eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk more
i was wondering if i coulld be in it i
if yes here is some stuff bout me

name: sunny cahill

branch: janus
looks: chocholate brown hair, golden eyes, nails are history
friends:  amy, dan, nat, some what ian, and mostly sinead
likes: pets, books, vidio games, boys and mostly singing\\ wrighting songs

just asking if yes tell me

sunny!_!

CLASSIFIED

*rocks back and forth muttering*"not another cliffhanger not another cliffhanger"*people from mental hospital come to pick up* "I am not crazy Amy is!!"*parents say we dont know an Amy*

CLASSIFIED

posting so i can find it later :)
Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Sunny, Shure you can be in the story!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Dan's POV
What me and Briana see nearly knock us off our feet.
Outside the door were 4 Vespers with BIG guns pointing tword us, Briana is shaking like crazy but I know that its to get Marilyns attention, Briana is NEVER scared easly. "Come with us, NOW!" One of them shouted,
"I don't think so, you pond scum," Marilyn pointed the gun to the backs of the Vespers "How did we let our guards down?" one of them asked. Marilyn and Briana smiled, i'm surprised there not sisters? "Just do what we say and..I...Might... not... Maybe... not kill you." Marilyn pushed them downstairs. Briana highfived her "Nice going!"-"You were almost to late there Briana,"-"You know i give you a com-... Never mind...See you tomorrow Dan.... and tell Amy to kiss Ian for us, HA!" and so they walked out and left.
Ian's POV
My heart was pounding me, with Amy sittin next to me. her beautiful redish-brown hair. her jade green eyes... and that old necklace she  keeps wearing since she got it from Grace. WHY? why couldn't i just tell her? im such a stupid head. Amy turned to me, and now i'm bright red "Ian, you still love me?" she asked, i tried to reply back quick but me words where stuck in my throat "Yes, i know its stupid but.... yea i kinda still like you." I say looking at the floor . I'm trying not to blush "Ian, i'll reply back to it  if you look at me." Amy said trying to look me in the eye. "Ok," i say looking at Amy i just need to ack my cool self, i still have it.  "Well Ian, i still like you to  but i want us to be more than just friends... i love Evan." Amy walked up and left, she left me with a broken heart. just then i see Dan out of the corner of my eye "Wow dude, you know Marilyn, Briana and I can help you win Amy, and dump Evan. And theres no catch." Dan  smiled "Ok i'm in."
Got to go!!!!!!!!!! 

Front sm

spymonkey12

aka MonkeyLucian1

You need to post your speech in the Vesper Elections. Look at my posts.

Me aka Me

The best thing about the answer to the existence is that there's only an answer if you want there to be one. The answer is... Chose it yourself.

Call me Monkey

"Oh Captain, my Captain"

"Genie, your free"

CLASSIFIED

Wat? Dan isn't making Ian pay him back? Like he's doing it 4 free? Hellooooo is this Dan were talking about the 1 who hates Ian. But besides 4 that a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Dan's POV
Ha what a loser, he must be preety desprate to get help from me. And we all know that i'll want something in the end "Morning Dan!" Said Briana "Hey Briana mornin." "Marilyn's running late today, so ready to make Amy and Ians life a little bit more difficult?"-"You know me so well." We walked up to the command center, Sinead and everyone else were just sitting there looking at us "Where is Marilyn?" Sinead snapped "Wow, wow, whats with you?" 
"We've just got word that one of the Cahills has just broken into the Switzerland bank and stolen a very vaible box." -"Wow, are you saying that Marilyn has something to do with it?"-"If the shoe fits them yes." We heard footsteps "Whats up everyone?"-"Marilyn, they think you stole something, did you?" Briana asked "Wow, i thought Cahills were supost to be smart, even you Sinead. You've finaly hit rock bottom." Sinead was turning really red. "Ok befor the police show up, why don't we get right to the point?" Marilyn, and Briana took a seat "Okay, so how do we start?" Amy said. 

CLASSIFIED

AMAZING!!! First, you make Ian and Amy Kabra and now you guys make ANOTHER hit!!! Bravo!!! P.S please post on Ian and Amy Kabra:) Can I be a character?
Name:Chloe Cahill
Friend of: Everyone, but best friend of Amy(if possible)
Like: I don't know. I guess anything.
Dislike: VESPERS!!!!
Side note: AmIan fan.
Thanks<3
Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Amy's POV
For some odd reason i can't get the Korean scene out of my head, Everytime i look at Ian it brings back that... That.... I can't describe that moment. It was just.... He hurt me..... I fell for him and he hit me hard. Evan looked at me, his beautiful Brown eyes just look right inot my eyes, i could just melt "Ok, so I would like to welcom two new Cahills, Sunny, and Chloe Cahills."  They walked inot the room "AMY!"-"CHLOE!" It finaly rang a bell me and Chloe  where best friends I turned my head Ian was looking at me then turned away. I felt a rush of heat race to my cheeks, I had i admit i still liked him a little bit, but this Cahill-Vesper situation was more important than my love life "So Amy, You just blushed.... You still like Ian? do you?" Briana said to me in a whisper. I just looked at her "No, I love Evan, now buzz off."  Briana gigled i think she saw threw my lie, I need to get lessions from  Dan. I really do. Evan put his arm around me, I got closser to him to rest my head on his sholders, When Sinead started to talk "Ok so we need to pre-pare for the next Vesper attack, the First one took us all by surprise, so we need  to make shure that were ready for the next one." The Confrence was long, Dan, Briana, and Marilyn feel asleep with-in the first 3 hours "We'll thats all," Ian  said he walked up to me and put his hand on my sholder. I smile at him, thats all i could do, if i talked it would come out all studders.
"G-g-good night Ian." I say to him then walk off. 

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Check My new story out- I think you'll like it: http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/18323

CLASSIFIED

I am sooooooooooooo sorry that I left you to your own devices!!!!!!!  Here's my part:

Briana's POV
I finnally woke up.  It was morning and we were in the Cahill Command.  Apparently no one had the sence to move us.  I was surprised my neck wasn't hurting after sleeping in a chair all night.  Then I realized my head was on Dan's shoulder.  I quickly sat up straight, blushing.  Hopefully no one saw.  The movement must've woke Dan up cause when I got over my shock he was walking over to one of the computers.  Marilyn was still asleep so I laid her out on the chairs.  I walked over to where Dan was.  "Morning!"  I whispered.  "Morning."  He whispered back.  He got on one of the computers and logged in to an e-mail account.  I was watching over his shoulder.  I looked in the left top hand corner.  It said Hello Amy.  A smile broke out on my lips.  "You sly dog!"  I tell him.  He laughs quitely.  He pulled up a new message and addressed it to Ian.  He was about to start typeing when he stoped.  He looked at me and said, "Girls are better with the mushy stuff.  And you probab;y have better spelling.  You do it."  He got up and I sat down.  Here is what I wrote:

My Darling Ian,
You are the music in me, and I can not live without you!  I was thinking last night in bed, and I have decided I love you more then anything!  Or anyone for that matter!  I will dump Evan when the time comes.  Meet me out back at Midnight tonight.  There our love can be sealed with a kiss!  I look forward to it!
Love,
Amy C.

"Who's the sly dog now?"  He says.  We laugh and I say, "Do you want to do the honors?"  He grabs the mouse and clicks send.  We high five and delete the e-mail from the send folder.  She'll never know.  I walked over to where Marilyn is still sleeping soundly.  I shake her awake.  "What do you want?  I was sleeping!"  She snapped.  "We need your help!"  I said.  I told her about the e-mail and said now it's her turn to contribute to it.  Dan thought of it, I wrote it, now she puts it into action!  "We need to find out how to get Amy to go out back at midnight!  Any ideas?"   Dan asked.  But before she could answer, Amy walked in.  So we walked out.  We went to Dan's room to plot......

Cliffhangers!!!!  Does this make up for all that time?  I hope so!  I didn't realize how long it's been!  SOOOOO SORRY!!!!

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Briana, Its ok I total understand. That post was funny I'm still laughing HAHA 

Marilyn's POV
  I just couldn't stop smiling, this plan was just funny. It would totaly make Ian look stupid and prouble make Evan punch him. Then i heard  music come for Ians room "What is that Giberish?" Dan asked "No, Dan its not its Il Volo." He looked at me  "You've never heard of them, the song thats playing is Il Mondo Which means the World in italian, there and italian band... Aww  I beat he thinking of Amy since Il Mondo is a love song..... you to get to work... i'll meet you  in a second."
I Just rush to Ian Room "Dude, do you know what there saying?" -"Yes i do Marilyn, now get out."-'Wow you don't know me at all. if you did you would know that i don't listen to people i don't like or just won't do it."
"Wow, Where are you Parents. cause they raised you horribley." I just don't say anything  but a tear comes to my eye "Ian you dork, don't you ever ask Marilyn what happened to her parents." Briana, and Dan come in. It puts a smile back on my face.
"Sorry, sorry Now get out!" Ian shouted Briana and Dan leave but i still leave i have questions i want answers to "So why did you ditch Amy in Korea
 Briana's POV 
 Me and Dan just walk back to his room "So what did happen to Marilyn's Parents?" Briana sits on her bed "Well back when Marilyn was 4 her Father murdered her Mother and her outher 3 sisters. Then  he tried to kill her but if it wasn't for Fiske she woud of been dead. Fiske was her mothers closest friend. She belives he's out there somewhere waiting to kill her." -"A ok." -"Ok Guys i'm back.... So i got the greatest Idea of how to get Amy out of the house tonight. I had a recorder with me so i recorded Ian talking. Briana i need you to make this into a song." Something drops out of marilyns hand "What Ian had Il Volo's soundtrack i must have it." Dan laughed Marilyn took a seat on the bed at the smae time Dan did. and his hand brushed up against her's. she pulled her hand back, and i swaer she Blushed."Ok, I'll get to work, you guys keep on thinking, this is going to be good." 

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Marilyn's POV
Amy,Tonight, darling, I miss you. I open my eyes for the whole world. The world goes around as usual. Spiraling, The world goes around in limitless space where the Love has just begun, where the love has been over, where people are happy or hurt as me. Amy,The World.  Until now I look at you, I am lost in your silence world, I am nothing beside your beauty .The World never stops. Night is always following day And the daylight will come. Tonight, darling, I  miss you, I open my eyes for the whole world. The world goes around as usual Spiraling, The world goes around in limitless space,  where the Love has just begun where the love has been over where people are happy or hurt as me. The World Until now I look at you Amy,

I am lost in your silence world I am nothing beside you. The World never stops Night is always following day.  And the daylight will come. The World never stops. Night is always following day And the daylight will come Amy,Tonight, darling,

I Will miss you .Miss you.,"
 Amy  Just stands there, i saw a tear roll down her eye "You ok?" I ask  "That was... Why.... Me?" She stars to run to her room "Amy, i know its hard but.... I really don't know how you feel, cause i've never... well i like this one guy. but he dosen't know.So Amy you just need to follow your heart, if you feel like you want to be with Evan than dump him, if you feel like you want to be with Ian then ask him out." Amy sits on her bed "I... I ... Ian he hurted me back in Korea,"-"Amy Isabel wanted Ian to do it, he fell in love with you. he didn't want to do it."-" Marilyn may i ask who is the guy you like?"
I Cleared my throat "I have to go!" and i race out of Amy's room to my guest bedroom "Wait, who is he?"
"The chicken's on the left!" I blurted out, and slamed my door.
Amy's POV
~Kabra

I was puzzled until i saw the recent E-mail, Dan and Briana must of hacked it. But then again maybe i could tell Ian how i really feel about him, Evan was sick today so i was free.
 Ian,
Ok, see you tonight, 
~Amy
 I Look outside, this was just too much on my heart. But it must be done. i must tell Ian that i just want to be friends. But there was this part of me that just wanted to kiss him. It really did.
I Had alot of spare time today!!!!! 

CLASSIFIED

BEA-U-TIFUL! AMAZING! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry up and post the next part!!!! <3
Front sm

moonrisekitten16

aka NimbleKitten1

great!!!

moonrisekitten16 aka NimbleKitten1

Ekat, and proud of it!         

Fight the Vespers!

Cahills Unite!

CLASSIFIED

WOW! You both have to continue! I can't believe how good it is! PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! Continue!!!