CLASSIFIED

I thought that it would be cool to start a chatroom just for teens (I'm 13).

CLASSIFIED

Here are some things about me. I'm 13, I have four siblings, I'm homeschooled, I love to read and write books, I'm a Hunger Games fan, and I have a terrible sweet tooth:)
Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm 14 and I'll join.

Cea-Cea

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

Ok hi! I'm 14 :) So what's up with you guys?

CLASSIFIED

Cool! Are you into the Hunger Games?

CLASSIFIED

I'm twelve, (13 in May!!) but I am in 7th grade. Most of the kids in my class are 13, I'm one of the younger ones  Can I still come on here?

CLASSIFIED

@DarkTiger40: I haven't read the Hunger Games yet but I REALLY WANT TO!! Will read ASAP :)

CLASSIFIED

@Morgan Of course! Welcome!

CLASSIFIED

This is kinda random, but my Dad just finishe putting up our new trampoline!!! There's no way I'm gonna jump on it to day though. It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too cold.  

CLASSIFIED

cool I'll join why not I'm 13(I'll be 14 in august) I'm in 8th grade and every one is 14 all ready except for one of my friends thats two days older then me(were two of the three yongest in are grade).

CLASSIFIED

Hi, Rebekah!
I'm Star. I'm 17 , but that makes me still a teen right!?:} You like the Hunger Games! What is your fav charactor? What is your fav book in the Trilogy?
Are you going to see the movie when it comes out??

:}
~*Star*~

CLASSIFIED

Cool I wish I had a trampoline! LOL. Hope you have fun with it when it's warm enough to use it!!
Front sm

sagawriter14

aka AmethystChurch2

Branch: Janus

May I join? I'm two-teen (12)!! But seriosly, I totally act like a teen.

-Kelly♥

Demons run, but count the cost

The battle's won, but the child is lost

When a good man goes to war

topics/82106

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!! but I've only read the first 1, cause the library is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY slow getting 2 & 3 in.

Cea-Cea

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

Neat idea , Rebekah!! I'm 13, i have a 8 year old sister and twin brother and sister who are going to be 2 in June!  I also like to read and write. I'm trying to get my hands on the first Hunger Games book! My friend says it's to die for! Well, um, I guess that's the whole point of it from what I've heard...

Anyway, this is a nice idea! Glad you made this:) It's going to be fun!

-Hope 
Front sm

wintereyes10

aka FieryAssassin55

I'm 14. Yes, someone actually made this post!

-Madellin 

just a human bean trying to get by

CLASSIFIED

I'm 10 so I can't join(sadly). But can I read this post? PLEASE
Well even if u say no I will still read it anyway so don't even bother to answer my toatally dumb question. 
Front sm

amethystart280

aka ArtAmethyst167

Hiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said hi!!!!!!!!!! Ok yeah I'm 12 and also 13 in may.........and I just started reading the Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have a sister!!!!!!!!!! And two cats!!!!!! And a math test tomorrow.............

Amethystart280 aka ArtAmethyst167

∞ AriannCahil

Some infinitieare bigger than other infinities.

CLASSIFIED

@ArtisticSilver4 Since I'm homeschooled, some of my subjects are in different grade levels. But most of my stuff is seventh grade.

@Star Welcome! Your name is so unique! I love it:) My favorite character is Rue, becuase she's sooooooooooo sweet. My favorite book in the trilogy is the first one. And I'm going to see the movie in theaters the day it comes out! We have the tickets and everything. I'm soooooooooo excited. What about you?

@EmeraldMaze45 Thanks! Apparently my Dad hasn't totally completed fixing it yet. My little sisters are going crazy waiting.

@Kelly You are more than welcome:)

@Cea-Cea I orderd the first the trilogy from the library too. The day after I finished the first book the second one came in, but the third one took soooooo much longer. It took so long that my Mom just bought me the book:)

@Hope Hi! What's it like having twin siblings?

@Madellin I won't make you leave or anything.  You're from England right?

@AgentJourney5 You can join if you like! You're totally welcome! Please feel free to post:)

@Arianna What's up? I hope your math test goes well:)

@EVERYONE Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for posting:) I appreciate it. I have a terrible headache right now. I woke up this morning dizzy, and I haven't been feeling well since.

Front sm

crimsoncobra157

aka CrimsonCobra242

wow. have u noticed that all the guys kind of skipped over this post (except for myself, but my sister talks about it all the time so i have 2 check it out)? kind of funny. hey, i need voters 2 become the third janus branch leader, and the vote ends april 1st, so vote quickly! and u don't have 2 b janus 2 do it

crimsoncobra157 aka CrimsonCobra242

Kaleb, A.K.A. The Interviewer

Jesus Saves

“The end grows near. The destruction of our enemies is imminent.”   -The Dark

Front sm

wintereyes10

aka FieryAssassin55

British and proud!

-Madellin 

CLASSIFIED

@Rebekah. :} Thx! you should tell that to my twin! I am totally seeing the movie! Not the day it comes out but the weekend after.....My fav book is the 3. mmmm...
My fav charactor is Joanna or Prim......:}
So , do you have any siblings??

~*Star*~
Front sm

amethystart280

aka ArtAmethyst167

Hey. Yeah math went...well...ok and tomorrow is our school trip....YAY!!!! So yeah hi everyone!!!!

Amethystart280 aka ArtAmethyst167

∞ AriannCahil

Some infinitieare bigger than other infinities.

CLASSIFIED

@Madellin Do British people make fun of Americans like how Americans make fun of British people?
Front sm

wintereyes10

aka FieryAssassin55

Actually, I'm both American and British. But it depends on what they're making fun of; (e.g movies, books, toys...)

-Madellin 

Front sm

chasingcupid19

aka DecodingIsland3

hi i'm 12 (13 in july).  

➹Showleen Cahill➼➹

⍦Divergent, Demigod, Cahill⍦

"Your voice is your identity" -Nico Di Angelo

CLASSIFIED

@Star You have a twin? SWEET!!!!!! I've always wondered what it would be like to have a twin (you probably hear that a lot lol). I have four siblings. An older brother (who actually posted on this page), and three younger sisters.

@Arianna Glad to hear that:) Where are you going for your trip?

@Madellin So you live in America but you were born in Britan? Is that what you're saying?

@AgentCobra 1564 Sure you can!

CLASSIFIED

Is anybody on spring break? I'm not. I don't get a spring break. Or a summer break for that matter. I used to. But I don't anymore.

CLASSIFIED

I'm not on Spring Break (unfortunately, school is KILLING me). My spring break starts April 2nd... can't wait!! Every year we get fewer days of holidays; unfair! How come you don't have a SUMMER BREAK?? You study in July and August?? How come?
Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Rebekah I have twin siblings. They are Katie(TalentedRuby1) and Bradley(WrestlingGust1) and they are 11 almost 12. They are crazy. I also have a 7 year old brother Ash and a 1 and 1/2 brother Victor. It is really busy at my house. I wish I had my own room I share with Katie, Ash shares with Victor, and Brad has his own room HE IS SO LUCKY!!! 

Also I am on spring break right now. Me and my sibs are homeschooled, but my dad is a teacher and my mum has given up trying to teach us anything when he's home.

Hi to all the new people =^)
Cea-Cea

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

@DecodingIsland3 Hi!

CLASSIFIED

I am on spring break, i love sleeping in. i am 14 and i thought i was one of the only teens here

CLASSIFIED

:} Yep.....I do hear that a ton...:} Wow! You have a big family! :} You don't get a summer break??!? Wow...that must be hard.....

~*Star*~
Front sm

wintereyes10

aka FieryAssassin55

Yep. It kinda maes me upset though when they both talk about each other. So let's jsut say I'm American with a Brit accent.

-Madellin 

Front sm

survivingangel4

aka SpiritedRogue3

Branch: Tomas

Cools! A teen chat room (I'm 14, well now I am...) anyway... Does anyone of you guys like band? I play clarinet and bass clarinet. I'm also learning trombone and I can play oboe and french horn parts... So I have no Idea how I got Tomas, Must be my awsome violence... but I prefer the vespers so I dosent matter. *shrugs*  so Cats or dogs? I like cats. there independant like me. Though I suck at spelling. Well good day!

Grace

On That Day Humanity Recieved A Grim Reminder

I can't stand being alone, but the thought of being rejected is worse.

CLASSIFIED

@EmeraldMaze45 Because that's the way my parents want it. It's not heavy school or anything. Just math and science.

@CeaCea Hey, we're a lot alike. We both have four siblings and we're both homeschooled. Okay so, we're not THAT alike. But still, we are somewhat similar. It's always super busy at my house too. Especially on Saturdays (my least favorite day of the week).

@DiamondArrow14 I'm with you. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE sleeping (click the like button if you do too). Also, there are a lot of teens on the message board. You may not always know though because a lot of people don't put their age in their signature (like me), or they might have had it in there but took it off ( like me), and other times they tell you how old  are if it's not in their signature, but if you don't go on the post where they say ther age you won't know (also like me).

@Star Actually, it's easier. I've always hated how when you come back to school  you can't remember squat so you have to go over last year's work AND do this year's work. Also, since we aren't required to  school in the summer, sometimes we take the day off to got the pool, or a mueseum, or the mall etc.

@Madellin Nice. 

Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

Branch: Tomas

Hey. I'm 14.

I am watching. Always.

CLASSIFIED

Here's a fun little quiz that my friend made up:

What color socks are you wearing?
I'm not wearing socks.
What was the last thing you ate?
Lasagna and bread.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Basketball and football. I am living proof that you can be a girly girl and still like sports.
What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade and any kind of soda...except root beer, ugh.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, and I don't plan to anytime soon.
What is your dream meal (the original question was what is your favorite food, but since I don't have one I changed it lol)?
A hamburger with french fries and a milkshake.
What was the last movie you watched?
Star Wasr IV
How do you vent anger?
I go into my room, close the door, and lay on my bed.
What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Barbie dolls. I had a million of those things, and I always lost their outfits which ticked me off.
What are your two favorite seasons?
Fall and summer which is not too far away. YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
Cherries or blueberries?
Blueberries. I've never been
a big cherry fan. My Dad loves them though.
What is your favorite school subject?
Science.
When was the last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago, when I was feeling extremly depressed.
When you get married what color do you want your wedding dress to be? For guys (if any join) what color tie do you want?
White. Pretty traditional, I know.
Hamburger or cheeseburger?
Hamburger! No Cheeseburger! No
Hamburger! No...oh I don't know.
Name one of your pet peeves (another one I changed)
Cliques. They make me go crazy.
What is your favorite kind of dog?
Chiuhahas and daschunds. They're both cute.
How many countries have you lived in?
One...America.
What is your favorite kind of flower?
Roses (the Hunger Games hasn't changed my view on them) and violets.
What is your favorite day of the week?
Fridays because they're so much fun and Sundays for multiple reasons.
Diamonds or pearls?
DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Front sm

crimsoncobra157

aka CrimsonCobra242

i'm kind of posting this everywhere. i need votes 2 become the janus branch leader. any branch can voted. this is the link http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/17311

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

crimsoncobra157 aka CrimsonCobra242

Kaleb, A.K.A. The Interviewer

Jesus Saves

“The end grows near. The destruction of our enemies is imminent.”   -The Dark

CLASSIFIED

@Grace: I don't play in any band but I want to learn how to play piano I really love it! Cats or dogs... not sure maybe dogs. Specially puppies :) So I read on some other post somewhere you live in Italy? Awesome! I might (if I'm lucky) be going there summer 2013!! Have you visited any places that Amy and Dan visited in Italy in the books? The only place I've been where they've been is Paris.