CLASSIFIED

Hey everyone this is my first post and I want to say that do u think we should be able to do a new branch test with madrigal included let me know what u think!

CLASSIFIED

I think... YEAH!!!
we should! 

CLASSIFIED

thanks catespoinage15! u r the only one who has read my post thanks i will add ur card!

CLASSIFIED

well i think we should have a new test but if there was madrigal then people who didn't get madrigal whould be upset and the only branches that are = are tomas ekat lucian and janus

but we deffinetly should have a new test with different questions and new pics for our agent cards!!!!!! 
Front sm

amethystmeadow15

aka AmethystMeadow2

Branch: Lucian

That would be pretty cool, just out of curiousity.  But I don't think our branches should actually change....because that would mess up the governments and stuff.

-Kim :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Kimberly

“It is not easy to be different, and even less so to be unique.  But I begin to think I was never meant for an easy road.” –Tessa Gray

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Branch: Lucian

Yeah, but if their new; they would think their evil and would delete their account and eventually get confused.

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

( )

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

CLASSIFIED

Thank you!
             __Gabryella 

CLASSIFIED

thanks guys i have added all of your cards and i also had a new idea: all the 39 clues users can become madrigal IF they want to!

CLASSIFIED

Cool!