CLASSIFIED

Artists, how would you like to be able to post pictures of your art on a clean website, full of other artists your age? Singers, performers, wouldn't it be great to put up videos of your acts? To show people your talent, instead of trying to describe it with weak adjectives that don't give near justice to the beauty and creativity of your art? Hey, heres an idea: I say maybe we should have one on THIS site! Maybe, we should have a kid-friendly site to look at art that is clean, to gain inspiration from the genious of others!  To share our work with the world! To put our parents' minds at rest!  I say we start a petition! I want 1,000 likes. And now, dear moderaters and operaters of this site, I intend to state our case!

Lucians have very oportunity in the world to share their brilliance,what with the missions and codes and such that you go out of your way to provide. The entire series is full of mysteries and problems for ekats to solve. Tomas need merely tell scores, or share stats, to describe with perfect clarity their amazing skills. Why, they even have the FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to advocate physical well being. And yet, Janus skills apply to the senses. Can we really type out the fullness of a note, or the brilliance of a color. What, are we supposed to type out the entire skit, or even play, that we are performing? Why, if you can take so much time to sit and think of mysteries and clue and challenges for everyone else, can you not put this one feature on this site? 

Did you know every child in the world is scientifically proven to have the exact same ability to learn art. And that age in no way whatsoever affects this ability. We could teach the other groups art. It would be so easy to put up videos for that. You are continually saying that we need to unite! Would this not be the perfect way to do that? The only thing that hinders artistic ability is lack of incentive. This would be a definite incentive for us to want to work at it, to practice, to be better.

Everyone knows the USA has an economy crisis. This could create jobs for people who may desperately need them. This would inspire others to take action. Don't you love America? She who has sacrificed time, money, and even her sons lives to help those in need around the world! My dad is a soldier in the u.s. army, and we do not give up everything so that greediness can prevent millions from having jobs. So that a simple lack of jobs can tear our nation to shreds! Please, even if you don't live. Here and love it like we do, can't you at least give us your respect for what we have done? Doesn't being the longest lasting government in known history of the world. At least earn us that?

Also, did you know that art literally makes kids smarter?  When you draw or paint, your brain uses thinking and questioning neurons to direct you. And when you use those neurons, THEY REPRODUCE! And make you smarter!  The lack of art in the culture of today's world is directly hurting children's grades, and their overall ability to learn. If our ability to learn is being injured, don't you think that could have a snowball effect? WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF TOMORROW! Do you really want the brains of every human twenty years from now to be stunted, and weak? Will this really help younger  people get jobs? I graduate in four years!  I have from now until then to train my brain to be its absolute best so that I can get a good degree from college! Really, the solution is here! It may not immediately fix every individual's problem the world over, but if we start now, dont you think this could start a chain? The same way as cutting art and music from schools did!  So why not? Really, that's what I am asking? You could be real life heros, not just in the books you publish! And you to, users of this website and children everywhere, and teens of the world! I want you to do more than simply like this post. I want each of you to sign your name, make this a real petition. Not just Janus. Not even just because you love art. But as citizens of earth, I want you to give one reason next to your name thati this would be a good feature to this site. Thank you. Remember: we can make a difference for children of today and our children of tomorrow! So please, even If you don't have time to post, like this post! 

CLASSIFIED

Yeah! Totally! ~Noelle <3

CLASSIFIED

Go Cahill!!
You're cool.
     __Gabryella 
Front sm

pizzaangel9

aka LivelyJade1

Branch: Janus

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pizzaangel9 aka LivelyJade1

Be confident, be strong, be kind, be yourself

Loki: I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by...

*Hulk repeatedly smashes Loki*

Hulk: Puny God

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm for it!!!

Cea-Cea

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

yes that would solve alot of my problems im25% tomas the branch igot stuck with 50 percent janus and 25%ekat on the other side and im a great preformer ivy meadow1 you are awesome im so liking this post
Front sm

turquoiseaphrodite39

aka CatEmerald79

Totally

-Mahin (I'm a Janus and I have a heart)

MahinT

"I spent half this moment thinking about the tee shirt you sleep in" –Birdy  

I’ll never forget you Harper.

Front sm

midnightclimbing14

aka GadgetGirl11

I completely agree!
I, Violet Joy Cahill sign this petition so that art lovers and music lovers can boost their brain cells on one of the coolest sites on the web.
You're right about people not being cultered anyomore. LISTEN TO THIS, MODS!!!!! This is a really great idea!!!

midnightclimbing14 aka GadgetGirl11

✿ܓV.i.o.l.e.t U

To be updated!

~Water bender ~  

Front sm

midnightclimbing14

aka GadgetGirl11

Bump! Please sign, everyone!

✿ܓV.i.o.l.e.t U

To be updated!

~Water bender ~  

Front sm

sagawriter14

aka AmethystChurch2

I totally agree. The only "art" forms we can do are writing stories (don't get me wrong, I love writing, but what you said sounds so much better) and making pictures out of symbols. And all the other branches do so, too! We, as the Janus, are right now probably the least accomodated of all the branches, including the Vespers. (Mods, I still totally appreciate all you guys do, and I know you're probably working on something else totally cool right now, but this is big.)

FACTS IN ADDITION TO IM1'S FACTS:

•Students who participate in arts programs are at least three times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement, elected to class office within their schools, participate in a math and/or science fair, win an award for school attendance, and/or win an award for writing an essay or poem.

• Studies show that students of the arts in all forms outperformed their non-arts peers on the SAT by 91 points in 2009.

• Numerous studies affirm that students who receive music education in school improve their SAT and ACT scores in math, foreign language and creative writing.

• The non-profit arts and culture industry generates 5.7 million jobs every year.

• Employment in arts-related jobs are set to rise 16% through 2016, which is faster than the national average in most fields.

• Young artists, as compared with their peers, are likely to perform community service more than four times as often.

• Art can be beneficial in treatments for cancer, mental disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and even the bipolar.

• 43 states require schools or districts to provide arts instruction.

• Elizabeth Spelke, a neuropsychologist at Harvard University, looked at the effects of music training in children and adolescents and found a “clear benefit”: Children who had intensive music training did better on some geometry tasks and on map reading.

So, mods, as you see, art is extremely beneficial to our developmental skills, as well as doing better at school. So PLEASE ask the boss or whoever at Scholastic HQ to add that feature to this website. Thank you!!!

***NOTE: EVERYBODY LIKE. NOW.

-Kelly♥

Demons run, but count the cost

The battle's won, but the child is lost

When a good man goes to war

topics/82106

Front sm

ambertempest15

aka AmberTempest4

Also, when you doodle during class, you tend to remember the material more.

ambertempest15 aka AmberTempest4

eAmberg

“A voice screaming from within, begging just to feel again, can’t find who I am without you near me”

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

I totally agree !!! In the modern world there are so many people who have fantactic tallents writers ,singers , performers and artists and yet so many of them go unrecognized I belive that to unleash this worlds full potential we must have a place to express ourselfs freely without the constant  threat of scams and  allusions a  place free from all that a  safe place  a place to express what this world is all about. What is the world but art in it's true form and what is art without artists.

Pain makes you STRONGER,

Tears make you BRAVER,

Betrayals make you WISER

So don't you ever wonder,

Why your past is what it is,

It is just preparing you,

for what lies ahead.

~Razi

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

i give my best wishes to this project 
                                     Destiney

Pain makes you STRONGER,

Tears make you BRAVER,

Betrayals make you WISER

for what lies ahead.

~Razi

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

p.s i added your card

Pain makes you STRONGER,

Tears make you BRAVER,

Betrayals make you WISER

for what lies ahead.

~Razi

CLASSIFIED

Yes! Nine likes in the first few hours! Thank everybody!

CLASSIFIED

I, Jane Wizard, sign this petition. Art can change the world!!!!!!!!

CLASSIFIED

Hi guys, so thanx for liking. But here's a note: if you only like one of the replies to my post, then it doesn't show up on my post for the petition. So, if you are going to like something, please like the original post.

CLASSIFIED

100000000% Yes!
Front sm

whitephoenix105

aka JadeJasmine11

Yeah I agree!!
It's the artists and writers that bring new ideas into the world!!! Imagination counts! 

-Mariana
age 15: writer and artist  

whitephoenix105 aka JadeJasmine11

Mariana

Look at this:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21408

No, I mean look at it NOW!!!!

Look at this too!!!!!:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22751

Front sm

midnightclimbing14

aka GadgetGirl11

A NOTE TO THE MODS: (I'm putting this at the top so they'll notic while preivewing it) [spelled wrong I know]
Don't you want to brag that you're 'making kids smarter, one drawing at a time'?

AWESOME IDEA ALERT:

Ok, here it is:
We could post drawings in a new board. (That wasn't it, here it is:)
We could submit drawings that other people could color.

Like, we'd draw the lines, and people could go to the drawing, then color it in. And to make coloring easier, you could have a tool called 'lock alpha' which basically means if you enable it, it helps you stay between the lines of the drawing instead of accidentally coloring over the lines or onto the background.
Of course, we couldn't draw pictures of our selves. Or draw anything bad.

We could have drawing contests! We could show how awesome we are at drawing! It would be tons of fun, and you'd get TOBS more people to join.
More members= more money for scholastic.
Please consider this. 

✿ܓV.i.o.l.e.t U

To be updated!

~Water bender ~  

Front sm

midnightclimbing14

aka GadgetGirl11

Bump!

✿ܓV.i.o.l.e.t U

To be updated!

~Water bender ~  

CLASSIFIED

YES!!!!!!! Please mods or whoever, PLEASE? Please? Please? That is the best idea in the world! Awesome idea IvyMeadow, I agree 100% 

Out

CLASSIFIED

Yay! I was the first to sign! XD

CLASSIFIED

LOl dat be cool if we could post pictures of our art or clips of cool stuff we do. :D I don't have time to read all dat stuff so can ya please summerize it?

CLASSIFIED

Ill make a website for you if you want :P
Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

Branch: Tomas

I agree, but you can write on here. And make some pictures,

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
l
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
l
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
l
lll
lllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllll
llllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I am watching. Always.

Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll/lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-lllllllllllllll.lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.lllllllllllllllllllllllll\\lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll----llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll----lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I am watching. Always.

Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I am watching. Always.

Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

ll.lllllllll.lllllllllllllll.lllll\\l.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllll.lllllllllllllll.lllll.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllll.llllllll.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll0lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll0lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll\\_lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll0lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll0lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll0llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll0llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll0lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I am watching. Always.

Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

l lllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
 llllo
lllllll
lllllll
lllllll

I am watching. Always.

Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllll
lllll
lll
l
llllllll
lllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllll
lllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
l
l
lll
lllll
llllllll
llllllllllll
lllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I am watching. Always.

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

What do you mods think? I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Cea-Cea

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

I. AM. TOTALLY. UP. FOR. IT.

CLASSIFIED

Yes, I totally agree!

CLASSIFIED

Livelyjade1 please pretty please do a thread about my post! Tons of thanks to meadowwolf3 for doing this, it's just that she is one of the most read on the mb, and my post went back so far in one day I was on page 25 and hadn't come to it yet. Yesterday it was at the top of page 2. So please, help people hear about it. Also, lj1, please tell gabby about it. (proudchallenger2) I'm gonna start a bunch of threads with the link. If any of my devoted supporters would care to do the same, I may bring life back to this thread:) oh, if you do a thread don't forget to put the link, otherwise they won't be able to find it thanx
Front sm

athenawizard81

aka TopazArrow6

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in!!!!:)
-Topaz

I’m Dauntless, Amian,District 8’s Victor, Daughter of Poseidon, Psycho, Gryffindor, shadowhunter, Directioner,  and Ashley’s Padawan but most ofallI’m Topaz.  

I’m Dauntless, Amian,District 8’s Victor, Daughter of Poseidon, Psycho, Gryffindor, shadow hunter, Directioner,  and Ashley’s Padawan but most ofallI’m Topaz.  

CLASSIFIED

@bubblyagent14: that would be the most amazing thing ever. Im rather disappointed you didn't read my post, though:( ya know how long it took me to think of, plan, organize, and write that persuasive argument? Oh well, if you would design me a website for all the 39c users I will be your best friend for ever and ever. That idea even came to me, but I'm just not smart enough. The most advanced tech I know is parallel circuits(which really isn't even tech. So yeah, the exact proposition is a bit vague.) but seriously, could you do that? I bow down to you. On my face...

CLASSIFIED

I get what you are saying about writing. However, that only covers about a third of the Janus. Also, the whole clip art does take time and skill, but it falls flat in comparison to the paintings we take months to complete, with thousands of delicate strokes. Or the complex music that takes years to master. Tomas would benefit from this, too. Would you NOT enjoy posting clips of your awesomeness in whatever sport(s) you play? I'm out.
Front sm

wintereyes10

aka FieryAssassin55

Heck yeah! I'm in!

-Madellin 

don't discriminate

don't be rude

be the person mr. rogers wanted you to be

CLASSIFIED

@EVERYONE I"M IN!!!!! MODS, it benefits the kids of the future! Why did America's founding fathers fight for freedom? To benefit their children. They inspired France who inspired others.... SO LISTEN TO MY CRIES AND LIKE!!!!!!!!