Wait. Is it possible? I’m home! Here’s what I’m looking at right now (with apologies to AgentIvy56 for already eating most of her chocolate sign).

I should be tired, but I’m exhilarated! Okay, here’s the tour wrapup:

Days from beginning of tour till end: 65
Total events: 75
States visited: 16
Urban areas visited: 16
Cities/towns visited: 52
School presentations: 50
Bookstore signings/presentations: 21
Festival events: 4
Blog posts: 10 (See full list here)
Airports: 21
Hotels: 13
Videos made: 4
Photos taken: gazillions

Number of times I saw spring 2012 begin: 4
Number of times I left a cell phone in a taxi: 2
Number of times I missed a flight: 1
Lion statues: 4 (plus one painting)
Forms of giraffe found: 3
Meerkats converted to 39 Clues fans: 1
Chocolate signs received: 2
Chocolates eaten: countless
Visited cities whose names I love to say: Oconomowoc, Wayzata, Skokie, Calabasas
Friendliest reception: EVERYWHERE

After Salt Lake City, I became sad about the end of tour — until I saw this hidden Cahill message in Houston, Texas! It’s a variation on a quote from a famous speech given by a Tomas ancestor featured in The Viper’s Nest. Do you know who that is?

I took the message seriously. And I had a fantastic visit to the Valley School, where the kids were amazing. Even the statues enjoyed The Dead of Night.

That evening I visited an awesome bookstore called the Blue Willow. How awesome? Maybe you can tell from the expression on my face (and the refrigerator magnet in my right hand):

Houston only reinforced something I already knew: Cahills are everywhere! On my way back home, I had my eyes and ears out for Cahill messages wherever I could find them.

Even in New York City I could not stop seeking Cahill wisdom from odd statues.

(And who put this lion just blocks from my house! Do you think they knew?)

But it was only a brief stop at home before the tour’s last stop: Connecticut! I visited a school with an unusual name and an inspiring slogan:

Talk about an enthusiastic welcome!

They even arranged to include a cow in their mural for me. Can you find it?

I did.

The fourth and fifth graders at Totoket Valley created a quiz about my life history. I think I failed it.

Later that day, I ventured to the Abraham Pierson School. Sign, bookmarks — how lucky can a guy get?

No cows or lions here. I think they were chased away by the Connecticut Huskies.

My very last event was a very special one at a new Books-A-Million store in Waterford. (You have to like a place whose logo says “BAM!”)

Here I met Timothy, a seven-year-old clue hunter extraordinaire and aspiring screenwriter, who traveled over two hours to attend the event! I dubbed him “The Noble Traveler.” And he floored me with his knowledge of the series.

What great way to end the tour! I sit writing this at home, inspired by the aroma of chocolate and new books (baseball caps, alas, do not have an aroma). As you may know, I posted responses to the latest prompt here. Wow, has it been fun discovering all the great writers out there! I am amazed by the volume of responses. (Many of you have asked me to read separate stories, excerpts from novels, responses to earlier prompts, etc. Alas, I’m maxed out from all the plane travel, car travel, school visits, bookstore visits, explorations, making videos, writing blog posts, answering guestbook posts, reading and commenting on hundreds of writing-prompt responses, and managing to keep up with my own family! So I will leave those to the skills of the Cahill Command Message Board members. You guys are more than up to the challenge.) I have seen some tremendous growth in writing skills. You have made me laugh, gasp, and even shed a tear or two; and I fully expect to see some of your names on the covers of books in the future. Remember, you can always contact me with questions on my own guestbook page.  I love hearing from readers, and I answer every question.

OK, I promised a surprise, and here it is. The first ever 39 Clues Prompt Contest — yes, YOU write the prompt and I respond! I am inviting you all to write your own 39 Clues–inspired writing prompts. I will read them and select one to serve as the starting point for an original story written by ... yours truly! It will be dedicated, of course, to you. With my thanks and best wishes to the greatest agent-readers on earth.  

SIGNATURE backward is ERUTANGIS.  My signature is actually a signarel.

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Branch: Ekaterina

Thanks so much Peter! I have a promt:

The girl ran down the street. She had to get away. If she was caught...

Thanks again Peter!
Cea-Cea

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

Front sm

unicornartemis25

aka BlueBear695

Branch: Lucian

cool pics cant wait to read the dead of the night i still need the vipers nest though

unicornartemis25 aka BlueBear695

Becca

Hathenian

District 11

EKTOMALUJA, EVAJAMIAN, AND SUPERCALIFREDULICIOUSEXPEALIDOCIOUS!!!

I am Becca

I am AWESOME

I love The 39 Clues, The Hunger Games, The Heroes of Olympus, Divergent, Maximum Ride, Witch & Wizard, Harry Potter, and MLIA

Because My Life Is Average.

BOOM.

Got a prob with me, bro?

Too bad.

:)

CLASSIFIED

Second to like!!!

CLASSIFIED

first to post... I think
the contest sounds awsome!
I loved readiing about your whole tour,  it rocked
thanks for posting everything!    
Front sm

nimblepixie1

aka RisingSword6

Branch: Tomas

"Mrrrrrrp." Saladin said swiping at Ians head as I walked over and picked him up "thank you!" Ian said I petted saladin then there was a bing I walked over to the computer still holding Saladin it was an E-mail from Dan and Amy... There you go sir well I'm going to go see my sis she's in the hospital rite now and I'm really worried ~Livy~

RIP Mum, Dad, Alex, Layla, Bert, Tony, Onyx, Ana, and my little Georgie 

not a day passes when I don't think of all of you, see you all someday~Mia

Nothing is impossible with god~Mia

Hi I'm Mckenzi but most people call me 'Kenzi

Christian

Hobbies: Acting, Singing, Ballet, Jazz, Playing instruments, Horse back riding, Painting, Drawing, Writing, and reading.

Fav' song: you dont know me~ Liz Gillies

Fav' color: black, purple, and silver.

'Kenzi's Looks: very pale skin, Dark Auburn hair (it used to be brown but I died it last week), dark brown/black/hazel and every now and then they turn silver like this one time I was at my friends house at her b day party and my eyes turned silver and I didn't know and everyone got really freaked then I asked my BFF why everyone was freaked out and she was like "um well your eyes they uh well this is gonna sound crazy but they turned silver" followed by a nervous giggle.

Fav' tv show: House of Anubis

Fav' Book: the 39 clues, percy jackson, harry potter, fable haven, the red piramid.

homeschooled freakazode, bad girl, slightly goth, punk, nominated for queen of pranksters and I won.

fav' Actress: Marta Stoven or Jade Ramsey

Fav' Actor: Burkely Duffield

oh and by the way Mia and I are now sharing an account, I post in purple and she posts in this color green

I'm Maria Anna but you can call me Mia

Mia's Looks: very pail skin, fiery red hair (used to be dark aburn but I died it), dark hazel/brown/green eyes.

Christian

Hobbies: Acting, Singing, Ballet, dancing, hip hop, Playing instruments, Horse back riding, Painting, Drawing, Writing, and reading.

Fav' song: I'm a country girl in every country of the world~ Debbie Ryan 

Fav' color: royal purple, silver, black, forest green, royal blue.

Fav' tv show: House of Anubis or doctor who/the Sarah Jane adventures.

Fav' Book: The Door Within Trilogy.

Country girl, homeschooled freakazode, bad girl, slightly goth, punk, I already have my dream job I get paid to do what I love perform on stage I just wish I could start acting for the screen.

Fav' Actress: Marta Stoven, Jade Ramsey, or Nathalia Romos (sp)

Fav' Actor: Burkely Duffield

CLASSIFIED

Hm. Writing prompt? How about, "Ian Kabra had never seen an Egyptian Mau jump as high as Saladin just had." :D Ooh. I can feel an epic Ian/Saladin battle coming on.

CLASSIFIED

Sorry. First to like. :)
Front sm

tummyllama1

aka SwordBaseball3

I like your Signature!

Jake and GRADY 

I AM NINJALLAMA!!!

Front sm

amethystmeadow15

aka AmethystMeadow2

Whoa!!!!!!!! EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sooooooooo sad your tour is over!!!  I've really enjoyed your posts!  You better still post on the mb, Peter... :P  *reads bottom* OMG!!!!!!!!!!  *screeches*  PROMPT CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!  This is even more epic!!!!! :D  I need to think of something....................

-Kim :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Kimberly

No matter what I do, it never feels like enough.  I want so badly to protect the people I love from harm, but my love is not strong enough.  How can I learn to make peace with that?  How does anyone? The Sisters’ Fate

CLASSIFIED

YAY!! I like suprises and this one, well, it is the grandmother of all suprises! I hope you get a chance to rest up from your extensive tour. Looking at your list makes ME tired!

Just 1 question....... Is there anything specfic we need to do the title, or word count max, or something like that?? Do we post the prompt here? Or will it be all one thread for your convenience?

Sorry, that was more than one. :)
~Audrey

P.S. How do you pronounce Oconomowoc?
Front sm

redpuppy47

aka RedPuppy47

Dan Cahill smiled. He was NOT frustrated at locking himself in the candy store. 

Ex Lucian Leader/VP/Lieutenant

Madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin.

MB Legend

Barely active awesomeness

Full of myself

Red - Terrifying the MB mailman for over 2 years

Front sm

sagawriter14

aka AmethystChurch2

Branch: Janus

First of all, Peter, I like your sig. Second, a contest!!! Cool!! Umm... how 'bout this one:

The Plague had destroyed her. Her family, her friends, her life. She sat in a corner, alone, only of the few that had survived the Plague.

-Kelly♥

Demons run, but count the cost

The battle's won, but the child is lost

When a good man goes to war

topics/82106

Front sm

firedragon795

aka FireDragon113

Whoa. It was like, 3 seconds before I saw these come through. 1 second there was nothing, and the next there was 10 posts.

I am watching. Always.

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

The flames licked the walls, it came closer, and you  sprinted the other way, not wanting to look back. But glanced back, terrifified at what you  saw.

How is that? You can change the tense, and point of view if you want.

AwesomeNinja30 aka CobraRed30

"You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you."

A Chain Reaction of Compassion

LuciaLeader

~Jessica

Front sm

azurespy7

aka ClassifiedCat40

Just wondering, but could you answer my question?  Out of all the 39 clues and Cahill Vs Vespers books, which one was your favourite to write?

azurespy7 aka ClassifiedCat40

William

Vote Burning Blu in the Lucian Elections!

What Does The Fox Say?/54867

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

I was the first to post!!!

Cea-Cea

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

GO HUSKIES
Front sm

amazingable50

aka AmazingAble44

OMG!!!! Please please please pick me!!!!

OK *takes a huge breath*  Here it is:

Isabel smiled and took her cheek off the wall.  Having bribed Ian had looked right.  But he had betrayed her.  She laughed, her eyes glistening.  He wouldn't get away this easily.  He would pay.

Isabel, with an evil smile plastered to her face, accessed an encrypted text.  

T
he smile was whipped off of Isabel's face.  How dare V- 1 say that!  Her face reddened and anger boiled through stomach.  She would show him.  She would show him what a brilliant criminal she was.  Most of all she would show her darling son what mummy could do.
Isabel turned to her computer ans a grin once again crawled around her cheeks.  No one put anything over Isabel Vesper Hollingsworth- that's right, not Isabel Kabra. 

Dear Mr. Lerangis,
i posted a question on your guidebook.  do you answer ALL questions?  oh and plz continue to visit us :)

~Maleia 

amazingable50 aka AmazingAble44

A leader serves his people and is adored greatly.  A leader is the change that people LOVE to see.  Madi and I will be that leader.

Front sm

amazingable50

aka AmazingAble44

OMG!!!! Please please please pick me!!!!

OK *takes a huge breath*  Here it is:

Isabel smiled and took her cheek off the wall.  Having bribed Ian had looked right.  But he had betrayed her.  She laughed, her eyes glistening.  He wouldn't get away this easily.  He would pay.

Isabel, with an evil smile plastered to her face, accessed an encrypted text.  

T
he smile was whipped off of Isabel's face.  How dare V- 1 say that!  Her face reddened and anger boiled through stomach.  She would show him.  She would show him what a brilliant criminal she was.  Most of all she would show her darling son what mummy could do.
Isabel turned to her computer ans a grin once again crawled around her cheeks.  No one put anything over Isabel Vesper Hollingsworth- that's right, not Isabel Kabra.  She was way to good to be a Kabra.

To be continued...... 

Dear Mr. Lerangis,
i posted a question on your guidebook.  do you answer ALL questions?  oh and plz continue to visit us :)

~Maleia 

amazingable50 aka AmazingAble44

A leader serves his people and is adored greatly.  A leader is the change that people LOVE to see.  Madi and I will be that leader.

Front sm

lokifire3

aka SteelBone2

Haha, welcome home, Peter!  I wanna chocolate sign!!!  It looks so yummy!  Does it have any KitKats on it, cuz those are my favorite :D
You wrote Ware and Peace?  I guess I have to read it, then LOL

Here's a prompt (And I'm warning you, my friends call me Human Spell-Check AND the Queen of Creativity :D)   

Alexis knew when she signed up to be a Cahill-Vesper double agent that she'd get into odd situations.  She just never expected she'd be dangling from a cliff by a bobby pin.

I never said it'd be easy :)  

~Ashley

Theonewithadestiny,

theonewhodoesn'tbelong,

theonewhoisclueless

andtheonewithasecrethedoesn'tknowhehad.

CLASSIFIED

Wow! Thank you so much! Here is my prompt for the contest:

Ted Starling was at the airport. All he can remember is Alistar's voice "Go! Call Willam McIntyre!" He brought out his cell phone. What was Willam McIntyre's phone number again? He thought. It's 927-His head pounded to a rhythm that was not his own. Another headache. He sat on a wooden bench, trying to rest his head. For what felt like hours, he sat on the bench, breathing large controlled breaths and staying calm. What could be worse than being lost in an unknown country alone? The Ekat remembered the last four numbers and typed them into his phone. Instead of hearing the voice of Mr. McIntyre, his call went straight to voicemail. What happened to him? He always answers his phone. Ted thought.
Front sm

azurespy7

aka ClassifiedCat40

Peter, does it have to be about the 39 clues?

William

Front sm

epicelf17

aka ClassifiedCommando143

The door suddenly opened and she turned around. Standing there was the man she feared the most. She gulped. Now what was she going to do?

epicelf17 aka ClassifiedCommando143

"Just when you think my character can't get any cooler, I do." -Legolas

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:justify; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->legolas greenleaf

"Just when you think my character can't get any cooler, I do." -Legolas

legolas greenleaf

CLASSIFIED

Sweet! Peter Lerangis posted! Fourth to like! Peter, I love all of your books and couldn't think of a better start to a story than one that you wrote, but I will try. I know it will not be a start to a 39 Clues book because you are not writing in any more of the series, so I will try to think of one that it netural for any book. How about... erm... no. What if... no. Maybe if... wait--I got it!

"The record player spun round and round, just like (CHATACTER'S NAME HERE)'s life. His was growing, changing, moving around in one big cycle, constantly modifying his life. The music that came out was sometimes beautiful, sometimes scratchy, and (CHARACTER'S NAME HERE) could see exactly how his life was similar to that, sometimes going through good times, sometimes going through rough. Except, one day on a hot August afternoon, that all changed. And this change was something that could not be taken from the record player and switched to a different song. This one was different. Permenant."

How was that? It pretty much left it wide open for you to do anything. I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray, but if you don't pick mine I know that you will find a good one out there!

Becca (I wrote on your guestbook several times) aka AgentWolf827

Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

Hi, Peter! You're back!

I'm glad that your tour went well (I remember meeting you. It was such a pleasure!)! It sounds like quite a success!

I have a writing prompt for you!

She carefully cradled the treasure in her hands, ready to run off with it. She never expected to be in this situation; never expected that she would have to steal something so priceless.

I hope you like it!

~Megan

purplepenguin887 aka AgentClassified322

Name: Megan

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Jake stared at Amy as she, and all the others slept. How much should he tell her? Would she like him afterwards? Did he care? He didn't want Amy and Dan to find out exactly who he was.

But they had to know. It may just save the hostages.

LuciaLeader

~Jessica

CLASSIFIED

Wow! Just reading that list makes me tired! ;) A contest?!?! Coolness!! Okay, here goes!

Arther Trent smiled as he recieved the text from Dan.

How's that?!?! :D Also, here are the sigs I made you! (In case you missed them last time!)

Chocolate,Chocolate, Chocolate

"
I recommend being partly bald — it’s
VERYcomfortable."

Someone in this crowd knows how I feel about Chocolate!

Enjoy! :D

-Liz

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Ted Starling was ecstatic. He was going to have his vision back, and he couldn't wait. He and Ned had come up with the new procedure, making the operation risk free.

LuciaLeader

~Jessica

Front sm

azurespy7

aka ClassifiedCat40

I found this on your guestbook.  It will not be exact.  Hello, yes there will be a mission 6 but it won't be about the identity of Vesper 1. 

William

CLASSIFIED

*Starts to shriek like crazy* Omigosh I would love to do a writing prompt! I love to read and write! :-)
Front sm

spiritedwerewolf8

aka ArtisticJanus11

*Faints* *Wakes up groggly* Is true? *someone says yes and starts shrieking like nuts* Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh! I'm so excited for this!

spiritedwerewolf8 aka ArtisticJanus11

Zoe 

'Cuz baby I loved you first :D

Motto: I'm weird & proud of it :D

Trust No One

CLASSIFIED

what's a prompt
who fails a test about themselves? ;)
liked that
wow you live a cool life
id b fun 2 meet you in person
too bad you didn't visit anywhere near me
whats ur fav baseball team
i LOVE the twins and yankees alothough the brewers r ok since they live in my homie state
To ALL AGENTS PLEASE POST A TON ON MY 1500 POST LINK
click on card

Front sm

slyseeker35

aka SlickSeeker1

Wow. I love The Dead of Night. It like all of the 39 Clues books is very good. The series is so imaginative. It's a coincidence that this writing propt contest thing came up because I just recently had a 39 Clues related dream and have decided to use it as mine. The pictures look cool, by the way.

slyseeker35 aka SlickSeeker1

Von Onkswail

Pseudonomic-Anonymitarian

Cahill(Ekaterina, Madrigal/Saladin League Member)

Front sm

scarletphoenix553

aka InventorLavender1

"W-why did you d-do all of this?" Amy asked, her face heating up.
Ian looked at his feet, the sky–anywhere but into those green eyes.
"Because..." he said, finally making himself look up at her. "Well, because..."

In the name of the Amian shippers of the 39 Clues Tumblr fandom...we await your decision.

Thanks!

scarletphoenix553 aka InventorLavender1

"Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be part of the most powerful family in human history."

-Amy Cahill

Front sm

spiritedwerewolf8

aka ArtisticJanus11

How about this? Ivy gasped she was almost htere she was going to make it, she HAD to make it if she didn't get away it would cause her, her family, and the world everything........
So is it ok?

spiritedwerewolf8 aka ArtisticJanus11

Zoe 

'Cuz baby I loved you first :D

Motto: I'm weird & proud of it :D

Trust No One

CLASSIFIED

Astrid Rosenbloon was wrong when she told her son that he was the last guardian, there was one other. Amy got a burned and torn letter from a teenager in a small village in china. But she was too late, the Vespers got to him... or she thought.

CLASSIFIED

Hmm... a contest, huh? I'm in :D

"Amy's eyes wandered around the place, and for a moment she felt like she was being watched. She immediately tensed when she catch a movement behind her, her instincts taking over. She knew something was wrong, but was determined to keep herself from having conclusions like that -this time, she would not allow herself to believe in something wrong, something that did not exist. Lately, she seemed to have a lot thoughts such like this one -the feeling of being watched, followed. Suddenly..."
And so goes... 

Front sm

quietsapphire6

aka QuietSapphire3

Prompt!  

Twenty three year old Grace Cahill didn't know if she was excited or horrified. She reread the message that had come all the way from her home town in Massachusetts. But was it too dangerous, with her involvement in the 39 clues? Grace smiled. It would be worth it. Nathaniel Hartford had asked Grace Cahill to marry him! 

Actually, I have two. You know how in Operation Trinity and stuff it shows two or three different times?

Grace Cahill and Nathaniel Hartford were in trouble. The museum was nearly destroyed, and the smoke and heat were unbearable. They had to get out, but not without the artifact. Nathaniel struggled to release it from the glass case. Grace called out for him to leave it behind, but it was too late. The ceiling caved in, and Nathaniel was gone. No! Grace thought, This can't be happening! Then another thought accoured to her; How will I tell Hope?  

quietsapphire6 aka QuietSapphire3

Christian!!!!

Paino Player

Book Reader

That Quiet Girl in the Corner

Check out my stories! /15071   /16259

Front sm

turquoiseaphrodite39

aka CatEmerald79

Hi!

-Mahin