Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Branch: Lucian

Ahhhhh!!!! I just love Sadie and Carter... [Werid] Anyway can you please fill this out. To be in the story.

Name:

Nickname:

Looks:

Parton god/goddess::

Specialties:

Heres mine,

Name: Madison

Nickname: Mad [Im mad all the time]

Looks: Short brown hair, Tan skin, Neckalace, Purple pink or blue shirt, black skater shoes, Wepons ready at waist or back

Parton goddess: Sekmet

Specialties: Arrow shooting, Knife throwing, Steath attack/Stealth spying, Finding someone, Hunting people down, AKA combat magic

I'm not happy with the new message board. 

Proud Christan

When life puts you in tough places- don't say "Why me" Say "Try me" 

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Name: Amelia Jackson

Nickname: Amy

Looks: long curly black hair, brown eyes, tan skin, wears casual clothes

Parton god/goddess: Isis

Specialties: charm speaking, hand to hand combat

Can't wait to read the story! :)

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

I need two more people 

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Eh, ill just start.

I meet the girl with anger issues: Sadie

Me and my brother Carter have been off the hook for 3 months. That was until my bloody Uncle Amos called '' Sadie! This is Uncle Amos and you need to come over here!!!'' He said in panic. ''Why?'' I asked. ''here...'' I waited a minute. Then ''IM WAITING AMOS!!!'' the girl in the backround said. Then another girls voice ''Oh be quiet Mad, he will come'' ''Now can you come over there driving me nuts!!!'' I glanced at my door. The door opened and Carter walked in. He was working on Combat magic so he had musles. There not that great though[Ow! stop kicking] ''Whos calling'' He asked. I handed the phone to him. ''Hello?''.Muffleing. ''He Uncle Amos how are yo-''.Screaming. ''Oh come on Uncle Amos! shes 11!'' Then more muffling. Then Screaming. This time Carter pulled the phone away from his ear. ''Okay okay ill come over'' Caarter said hanging up. '' How will we get over there? Oh, please no!'' I said. ''Yep were taking Freak'' Carter said heading up to the roof.
_______________________________________+__________________________________________+______________________________________+

Once we got there we foung Uncle Amos standing next to a girl. She looked no older than 11. She wore a red shirt[Bad sign] and jeans. Her brown hair was cut short. She also wore a neckalace that had the symbol of Sektmet. We fought her once[Sektmet]. We also turned her into a cow using salsa[dont ask]. ''Who are you?'' Carter asked. '' Im Mad'' The girl said. ''Why do they call you that?'' I asked. ''I cant awenser that. But it means Madison. Dont call me that though, or else'' Amos nodded really fast. All of a sudden, A girl came out of the shadows. I jumped back. ''Im Amelia. But just call me Amy'' She wore causual cloths. Her hair was long and curly. She reminded me of isis. ''Well first off. Im the desendant of Sektmet. And butterfly here is the desendant of isis'' Mad told us. ''What do you want to ask us?'' Carter asked. God, that boy talks alot. ''Well, umm'' Amy said. ''Dont ask right now'' She told us. Mad looked down at the floor. Was i dreaming or was the scary one about to cry? ''She just needs a favor of Jasmine'' Amy said. ''What?'' Caarter asked again. I glared at him. '' My farther is-'' She stoped. Then she looked up smiling. I noticed her teeth were like a lions. ''Carter. Want to Deul with me?'' Mad asked. ''What? Why me?'' He asked. ''Your the one with most combat magic here. Besides me'' She said taking out her sword. '' Okay heres the deal, If I win, i get your secret name, if i loose, i tell you why i need Jasmine'' Mad said still smiling. Carter looked at me. I nodded.''Okay.but please dont drink my blood'' He pleaded. ''EWW GROSS WHY WOULD I DO THAT!!!'' She screamed. Then they both went of to change into battle clothes.
---------------------------------------------=------------------------------------------------------=--------------------------------------------------=

When they got back, Carter was wering leather armor with his sword at waist. Mad was wearing red robes with her hair brushed.[Still a bad sign]. They got in there duel circles and they prepared for the fight. Carter summoned his falcon worrior guy and Mad summoned Sektmet. Both of there apperences glissened. I stood at the sar side of the arena. I shouted the words ''GO''. With that Mad lunged at Carter. To my surprise, Mad turned into a lioness. She was great at taunting Carter. He started to back up. Then he did something not even Hours himself wouldnt have done. He threw his sword aside. I was about to shout to him but then he chanted the words; HA-DI That boy was crazy! I never thought you could use that on people or animals. The lionsess flew back and turned into normal old Mad. Carter flopped down and turned into Carter. ''That was awesome'' He said looking at his hands. I ran to Mad who wasalready up. She turned bright red. ''HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! IT WAS SO SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' She yelled with anger. ''Yea Carter HOW did you do that?'' I asked. ''Its so simple'' He said while Mad was throwing a tanturm. ''There are rocks around the arena, right. So you know, i blew it up and blasted Mad away'' He said getting up. Amy alked over to us. ''You were great Carter! But your going to have do calm down her'' Amy said pointing to Mad who was jumping on the walls screaming. Carter walked over there and chased Mad for 4 min. When she calmed down she told us why she needed a healer.''My father was attacked by demons and- and'' She stopped. Breathed and started again '' And he got poisoned with Aphopis poison. Its getting to close to his heart'' She said. I got her pain. When Carter got got poisoned by Aphopis[sp?] He looked so helpless. I didnt know if he was going to make it. ''Wait did you say Aphopis?'' Carter asked. ''I thought we got ride of him'' I said. Amy stared into space. She was starting to go into shock. Mad got out of her chair and put Amy on the floor. ''Carter theres a bottle in my bag ge it!'' I yelled to Carter. He got out the bottle and hannded it to me. I poored the liqwid[sp] in her mouth and she fell into a deep sleep. ''What happened'' I asked Mad. ''She does that offten. She sometimes see things in the future. She dosnt get them right. just to let you know'' She told us. Carter looked at me. '' We'll help your dad. Can you tell us where he is?'' Carter said kneeling next to Mad. '' Hes the leader of the 4 Nome... Oh and im coming with you'' Mad said taking Amy toward the boat. So with that we headed toward the 4 forth Nome.
___________________________+_________________________________________________+____________________________________________+
Did you like it :}

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

lol you cant see this an you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops now you can Hilight

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Okay, If no one replys after this one...Thats IT.

We know the horrible secret of Mad: Carter

We flew to the 4 Nome so fast I thought my face would fall off. When we got there I saw this HUGE pyramid[sp?]. Freak landend right in front of the building. The weird thing is, the people didnt see a huge griffin type thing flying over them and land right bye them. [Shut up Sadie im going as fast as I can]. We walked in the Pyamid. Mad waited out side with Amy. After we got to the main part of the pyamid, a man in a red suit [bad sign]. He sat in his thrown. He didnt look sick, but when you look closley, you can see a magic "cover'' I guess you can say. Whe you did look closly, you say this guy with a T-shirt and jeans. He had alot of cuts and brooses. I saw the bite mark from Aphopios[sp?]. Anyway, Me and Sadie walked up to the man. Two snakes hissed at us. Sadie jumped back. I did to, but at least I didnt sream.[OW!]. The man scolded the two snakes and let us through. ''What is your bissness[sp] here childern?''The man said in a painful voice. ''Umm we know your daughter, Madi- I mean Mad'' I said. ''Well state your names,'' He said waving his hand at us. ''Um, Im Carter Kane and this is my sister Sadie'' I saidtrying not to get killed. ''Kanes? I never liked your father...But if your a friend of my daughters, I will let you stay. Oh and im James,'' He said. Just then, Mad came through the hall way. ''Hi dad, how do you feel?''She said holding his hand. ''Im doing better with your mom here.'' James said. I could tell that Mad had a secret. Sadie asked,''Umm Mad, can I see you out side?'' She asked. ''Why?'' Mad said not looking. ''I need o ask you some thing.'' Thats when she agreed. Yay, lucky me! I get to stay with the scarest guy ive ever seen. I tryed to listen but I didnt see anyting. Just then, the sign of Nieth appered. I looked back. I letterly almost fainted. ''Please ecuse[sp] me mr. James'' I said running toward Sadie and Mad. I stoped in my tracks. Mad summoned the sign of Nieth. ''Mad,'' Sadie said. ''I thought you were the desendant from Saktmet'' Sadie said with surprise. ''I know... But my mom it the desendant from Nieth... My dad is the desendant from Sektmet.'' She said sitting on the floor. ''But you cant have two paths of goddesses. That like, Mad'' Just then I stoped. Thats why shes called that. ''Im sorry Madison'' I said. To my surprise she let that one go bye. ''Come on, we gotta save my dad,'' Mad said standing up.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry this is shorter but Homework...

Proud Christan

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

I like it! Can't wait for the next part! :)

Anna Cahill    

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

I liked the second part! :)
Just a suggestion: try to seperate the paragraphs and every time a person speaks. Like this:

We know the horrible secret of Mad: Carter

We flew to the 4 Nome so fast I thought my face would fall off. When we got there I saw this HUGE pyramid. Freak landed right in front of the building. The weird thing is, the people didnt see a huge griffin type thing flying over them and land right bye them. [Shut up Sadie im going as fast as I can]. We walked in the Pyamid. Mad waited out side with Amy.

After we got to the main part of the pyamid, a man in a red suit [bad sign]. He sat in his thrown. He didnt look sick, but when you look closley, you can see a magic "cover'' I guess you can say. Whe you did look closly, you say this guy with a T-shirt and jeans. He had alot of cuts and brooses. I saw the bite mark from Apophis. 

Anyway, Me and Sadie walked up to the man. Two snakes hissed at us. Sadie jumped back. I did to, but at least I didnt sream.[OW!]. The man scolded the two snakes and let us through.

''What is your bissness[sp] here childern?''The man said in a painful voice.

''Umm we know your daughter, Madi- I mean Mad'' I said.

''Well state your names,'' He said waving his hand at us.

''Um, I'm Carter Kane and this is my sister Sadie'' I said trying not to get killed.

''Kanes? I never liked your father...But if your a friend of my daughters, I will let you stay. Oh and im James,'' He said.

Just then, Mad came through the hall way. ''Hi dad, how do you feel?'' she said holding his hand.

''I'm doing better with your mom here.'' James said. I could tell that Mad had a secret.

Sadie asked,''Umm Mad, can I see you out side?'' She asked.

''Why?'' Mad said not looking.

''I need to ask you some thing.''

Thats when she agreed. Yay, lucky me! I get to stay with the scarest guy ive ever seen. I tried to listen but I didnt see anyting.

Just then, the sign of Nieth appered. I looked back. I letterly almost fainted.

''Please excuse me, Mr. James'' I said running toward Sadie and Mad.

I stoped in my tracks. Mad summoned the sign of Nieth.

''Mad,'' Sadie said. ''I thought you were the desendant from Saktmet'' Sadie said with surprise.

''I know... But my mom it the desendant from Nieth... My dad is the desendant from Sektmet.'' She said sitting on the floor.

''But you cant have two paths of goddesses. That like, Mad'' Just then I stoped. Thats why shes called that. ''Im sorry Madison'' I said.

To my surprise she let that one go by. ''Come on, we gotta save my dad,'' Mad said standing up.

If you're typing on Microsoft Word and then copying and pasting on here. Then you should double space between the paragraphs once you post on here. Click the preview button to make sure its seperated. That way it would be easier to read!

I hope I didn't sound bossy or mean...I'm just trying to help. :)

Anna Cahill    

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Thank god!!! Thank you for replying. Can you tell other people about this story???

Mad and Amy and their secrets: Carter

We stepped out of the corner and spoke to Mads dad. "Mister James, can we take you the Brooklyn House? To help you?" Sadie said chewing gum. "Why would you do that-ouch!" James said touching his bite. "We have Jasmine...the healer....to keep you alive" Sadie said as if he was stupid. James and Mad were crossing there arms. They looked the same. Not surprising. Amy finally got up and ran into me. She got off and stood up. Was she planing that or not. I hope so, because I already have a GF. Zia Rashid. She's perfect in every way(I'm just saying Sadie geez). "Mr. James, you have to. Your umm, die-die-" "I know, If you put it that way, I'll go" James said. Mad walked into a room where a woman stood. She had long brown hair, her skin was tan, she wore a belt. Still not surprised that she had a sword like mine. Her clothes were, a Long red dress(what is it with red in this family!?!). She also wore a necklace that had the sign of Nieth. "Are you sure this will work mom? I mean, what if Jasmine can't heal dad..." Mad said with tears in her eyes. "Don't say that child, Jasmine is one of the strongest healers I know. You know why?" Her mother asked. "Why..." Mad said playing with her fingers. "Because she was trained by the Kane's. I never liked them, but there a great family" Her mom said hugging her daughter. Then, she and her mom walked out of the room. "Hello children, I'm Aurora" the woman said. Up close she looked pretty. Of corse not like Zia(Stop pinching Sadie! I'm just saying). James stood up but failed. "Don't strain your self James" Aurora said putting her husband in his thrown. "Amy, Sadie please help me with James" Aurora said. Just then a young girl about 4 ran in the room. She was giggling. "Chloe!!!" Mad said lifting up the girl. "How's the queen of Eygypt doing?" Mad said kissing the girl on the forehead. " gooood" Chloe said climbing Mad. After a few min. Chloe was on Mad's head covering her eyes. "Be careful with her Mad," There mom said. "There fine dear" James sighed. He was halfway down the hall. Sadie moved like a turtle.(haha!!! Blocked you ) Chloe climed down and ran toward her dad. "Daddy!!!" She yelled. James laughed. I got to admit, the man didn't look as scary now. Finally when they got to the boat, we took off to the Brooklyn House.
•________________>_____________>__________________>_________________>________________>_________<_>____<_>
Chloe made new friends so fast. Shelby and Chloe had drawing contest. Let me just say, never let them do that. Every thing they drew came to life. I got to say, the worst one would have to be the tornado that Chloe summoned. Anyway, Auroa, Sadie, and I paced the room while Jaz healed James. Mad sat on the pateo. She had her head in her hands. She was crying, I bet. She finally looked up and held two Amulets around her neck. One was the symbol of Sektmet and the other was the symbol of Neith. She wiped away her tears and stood up. She walked on the beam. Which scared the heak out of me. She never fell though. "Carter..." Jaz said. I stood up and walked in the room. James wasint dead. He was sleeping. I walked out of the room. "Aurora, you can come in" I said. She ran to the room. After 10 min. She walked on the pateo and talked to Mad. After they talked, Mad ran to the room as well. All I could here was muffled voices and laughing and crying. Chloe walked in the room and jumped on the bed, it sounded like. She giggled was so happy. I loved the sound of it. Weird I know, but I never remember giggling when I was a kid. "Okay guys he needes his sleep" Jaz said. They cleared the room. Mad held Chloe. She looked so much like Mad. Her brown hair was still long but braided, her clothes were red and pink, her shirt had a flower on it that was pink, her skirt was pink and had flowers on it. She had tan skin. Mad laughed and spun her sister. "Want a cookie? I know we have some" Mad said heading toward the kitchen. Chloe laughed and put her head on Mad's shoulder. They came back with cookies. Chloe loved hers, Mad did to. After a few hours, Schelby and the other ankle bitters fell asleep. Chloe did to. Mad picked her up and asked,"Is there anywhere I could put Chloe?" I nodded my head. We put Chloe in and extra bed where the ankle bitters usually slept. We let Mad sleep in the guest room. Aurora slept next to James. It was peaceful in the house. That was untill someone broke in. Chloe woke up and she screamed. "Madison help!!!!!!!" She yelled. Mad ran out with her sword. She called for her mom. Aurora came out with messed up hair. Her eyes turned into perfect circles. The intruder was Set. "You stupid girl, you can't defet me!" Set grumbled. Madison called him some bad words. Her mom got out her bow and arrow. Mad summoned the avatar of Sektmet. Her mom fumbled back. Mad swung her sword and hit Set in the chest. By then I got out of bed and summoned the avatar of Hours. Me and Mad fought Set. While her mom shot arrows, Chloe screamed. Finally Set set down Chloe, she had a pink leash around her. She tryed to brake through but it was too powerful. "If you want the girl give me James" He scowled. Aurora stood there for a seconed. Mad spoke up"If we do, you won't hurt him?" She asked with a tear running down her face. "Well, I can't promise, but sure" he said. Mad nodded. The pink leash around Chloe disappeared. She ran to Mad.ad hugged her and cryed. Aurora went into the room and sobed. Sadie was finally up and she fainted. The rest of the house got up. Walt held Sadie's head in his arms. Shelby and the other ankle bitters tryed to play with Chloe but she was too scared. Jaz tryed to heal me witch I didn't really need. Zia walked around the room. She saw me and sat next to me. "Carter, this isn't your falt" She said holding my hand. I didn't awenser. She put her hand on my face and pointed my face at her. "Are you okay... All in all, I am your girlfriend" she said smiling. I smiled back. She kissed me lightly on the lips. I loved her so much (stop pretending to throw up Sadie) We stood up. She went to put the ankle bitters in the play room. Walt carried Sadie to the healing room. I got scared. But I had to find Mad. She was on the floor sobbing. Her head in her hands. Amy sat next to her and rubbed her back saying"Mad it's not your falt, you were protecting Chloe. I would do the same with Jack" Amy said in a soft voice. Mad shook her head and hit her fists on the ground. Her fists created cracks in the floor. She cryed until her mom came out. Aurora sat next to Mad. Aurora rubbed her shoulder and said in a caring voice"Madison. I know you think your father won't like you, but he would have done the same for Chloe" Mad shook her head and hit the floor again. Bigger crack appeared. Amy took Mad's hand she spoke a word. Mad fell asleep. "Thank you Amy" I said looking at the cracks. Walt came out of the healing room and Sadie wasn't with him. I walked to the healing room. Sadie was in there. Sadie was breathing.Thank Hours. -------------—__________€$-$-$--_¥&------

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Yea I guess your right... Hmm I'll work on it. 

Proud Christan

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Great chapter! :) More please!!!

Anna Cahill    

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Can you please spread the word about my story??? That would happen me a lot. :D

How I went in a Coma: Sadie

Well thank you Carter for that pleasant speech. My turn! So this is how it happened. I walked in the room and time slowed down. Like slow motion slowed down. Set looked at me. Then this HUGE snake appeared. "Sadie Kane will die, Sadie Kane will die" It's went on for what seemed like hours. 

"STOP IT!!!!!!!!" I finally yelled

"Carter Kane will die, Carter Kane will die" Ot hissed again

"Shut your pie whole!!!" I screamed as loud as I can. The snake hissed at me and opened its mouth, then fire or lightning flew out of it mouth. That's when I got in the coma. Next part of my nightly nightmear.
When I was "sleeping" I got another nightmare. So Carter and I were fighting our three biggest enimies, Set, Aphopis(sp), and face of horror(or honor idk). When we were fighting, James and Aurora were fighting with us. So we're all of our traines. This part broke my heart, the ankle bitters were fighting too.
"You can't succeed Kane's!!!!" The three of them chanted. "We are one" They howeled(sp)

"EAT THOSE WORDS-" Carter said befor being hit with a sword in the chest(kinda funny if you think of it.) Then some ones hand came to my shoulder. I turned around.

"Sadie, let me help." Osiris said

"why wouldn't you, dad-I mean Osiris" I said throwing magical bombs.

"never mind that now, wake up and never look back" My dad/Osiris said kissing me on my forehead. Then Waltz face was in front of me.

"Carter, she's awake" Walt said. Carter came in the backround. "How is she?" Carter said pacing. "How should I know she's been in a coma for 7 weeks" Walt said standing up. He wore his muscle shirt and jeans. And combat boots. (That look scares me-Madison). Carter looked angrey. When he looked at me, his face softened. I tryed to speak but my mouth wouldn't move. All I could get out was a frosty"Hi"

Walt laughed a little"Hi Saide, how do you feel?" He asked pushing the hair out of my face.

"Well, it hurts all over. My head, my body, my legs, everything" I muttered. Carter left the room. "Jaz, Sadie's up." I herd Carter say. "I'll be right there" Jaz said. Carter came back in.

"I want to see Carter" I said sitting up.

"Okay, just one seconed. He- He's doing something right now" Walt said walking out.
I sat back down with pain. Finally Carter came in. "What were you seeing, Sadie" Carter said.

"what do you mean?"

"You were talking in your sleep, one night you screamed... Please never scare me like that again. Plus you scared Shelby to" Carter said.

"Sorry, but I had a vision" I told him my Nightmear. "Hmm, all of them one huh? Scary thought" Carter said shaking(hahahahahahaha OW! Stop kicking) "well when your ready you can come out to dinner" Carter said patting my leg.
Just then Walt came in. "You okay? You scared most of the ankle bitters, and Chloe" Walt said sitting next to me. I shook that thought out of mind. "How long was I out?" I asked.

" Seven weeks, You stopped breathing at one point..." Then Jaz came in. "Walt, she needs her rest" She said waving him away. "Fine, but don't froget, she's my girlfriend" Walt said kissing me on the forehead. I almost melted like butter(stop giggling Carter). Jaz waved her hand and I went to sleep...AGAIN!
___________€_____£_€____£€___________{}€£----------------------

Mad is in a HUGE break down: Carter

Thanks Sadie.

As you know Mad has been in this break down since she gave her farther to Set, it's still going on. Every time she wakes up from a magical sleep she remembers what she did. She cryed most of the time, but sometimes she broke things. That's why we had to put her in a force field(I guess) . She screamed and sobed and tryed to break out. Chloe was heart broken when she saw Mad. The ankle bitters seemed scared of her, I don't blame them. Mad had changed clothes. She wore jeans that went up to her knees, a shirt sleeve red shirt, her hair had grown a little, so know it was in a head band. She held her two neckalaces with her hands.

"It's all my falt, It's all my fault, It's all my falt" She mutters several times.

"Mad...I know you can here me, please let us help you" Walt said trying to talk her into it.

"why??? Because you want to see me trade me sister away for my mother?" She said looking up. Her eyes were pure red and blue. Her lest eye was blood red, her right eye was ocean blue.

" Look, I know your hurt but we can't keep you in there forever" He said

"I know, but- but-but" then she started to go into shock. Walt stepped back. Jaz ran over,she broke the shield and held Mad still. "Mad, you know who I am right... Your sister is going to talk to you all right?"

"O-o-Kay " Mad trembled.

"Hi Madison... Your going to be all right... We have cookies remember?" Chloe said almost crying. Suddenly Mads eyes started to go back to normal. She looked normal to, she was back in her regular clothes, her hair was shorter and her skin was tan again. "Chloe?" Mad said gripping Chloe's arm. "Yea Madison" Chloe said. "You know... I would like that cookie now" Mad said falling asleep.

"what just happened?" Aurora asked

" All people that choose two paths of gods, they usually go through this when there emotionally hurt or well hurt" Jaz said.

"Bad...... Stay away!...... Your....your..... Not my dad" Mad said in her sleep.

"Is Mad going to be okay?" Shelby asked.

"yes she will... She just needs help" I said picking up Shelby.

"Walt. Can you take Mad to the guest room, she needs sleep" Jaz said

" yea sure" Walt said picking Mad up. He practically ran up stairs.

"Carter. Can I see you for a seconed?" Jaz said 

Proud Christan

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Sure! I'll advertise on some other threads! :)

I really liked this chapter! It was great that you made it longer. :D 

Anna Cahill    

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

I got an idea. Maybe you could post this on other threads as advertisment or put it in your sig.

Are you a Kane Chronicles Fan?  

Sadie & Cater... A New Beginning www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/39637 

Anna Cahill    

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Bump

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Is anyone listening to this???? Of no one isn't ill have to stop..... Even though, I want to keep on going 

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

GREAT iDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Christan

Front sm

dancingdolphin264

aka AgentDragon1742

Branch: Ekaterina

Omg pls keep going, I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancingdolphin264 aka AgentDragon1742

bluedolphin3543 aka AgentDragon1742

Maria (Marie)

This is the part of me that you are never gonna ever take away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Katy Perry

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/36482

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Fine, fine... Hmm Ill go on

Jaz or Zia........ZIA: Carter

I got kinda creeped out bye that question. I didnt what to say this in the mic. but Sadie forced me[Im going to get you later].

''Umm, Carter?'' Jaz asked

''Yea'' I said trying to sound brave

''Well....... I just- well'' She tryed to get out.

''Look, Jaz. I like you... But as a friend, plus I have a girlfriend already'' I said blushing.

''Who?'' She said leaning closer.

''Zia Rashid'' I said getting up

Just then I herd a loud scream. Both me and Jaz ran down stairs. When we got down stairs, Chloe was gone, and Aurora was gone. Mad held her moms and Chloes neckalaces. Her eyes were red and blue again. But this time she seemed to be angrey. Her hair had grew again, this time to her anckles. She had it up in a pony tail. Her clothes were a long red rob, gold chains on her neak, and wepons on back or waist.

''Are you okay Mad'' Jaz said.

''Whos Mad? Im the combinations of Nieth and Sektmet'' Mad said. When she glared at me, her eyes seemed to glow.

''What do you mean?'' I asked shaking

''let me show you'' She said as she smiled. Her teeth were pearl white and REALLY sharp. She took out her sword and summoned Nieth. At the same time she summoned Sektmet. They both glared down at me and Jaz. When Nieth moved Sektmet moved. Nieth colapsed. Then you saw Mad standing up.

''Ta-Da, Im the combinations of Nieth and Sektmet'' Mad said. Just then it hit me. ''Where is the rest of the ankle bitters!'' I said running to the play room. No one as there. There was no one in the house. Not even Zia. I crumbled to the ground. The only person I could find was Freak. He was asleep. I cuddled up next to him. Weird, I know. He seemed vary warm to me.

''Carter, I found Shelby!'' Jaz yelled from all the way down stairs. I ran there. When I got there, Shelby lyed there. Barely breathing. She had thousands of cuts on her. I was surprised that Jaz and I didnt here this.

''Carter.....Sadie......Aphopis,.....Mad.........James'' Shelby said.

''Shleby wake up, your my only sister left'' I said holding her head in my arms. Jaz put her hand on Shlelbys forehead. Shelby woke up.

''Is she awake?'' I asked Jaz.

''No, Im just letting you see what she saw'' Jaz said wiping a tear from her eye. I saw all the ankle bitters running in the play room. Then I saw a big flash from the living room. Shelby ran to the room. There in the middle of the room, stood Mad with her wild eyes and her red robes. Then she was in a whirling tornado, I herd Mad screaming in the tornado. Then I saw two gods... Nieth and Sektmet. They both ran through the house. When they came out of each room, they had a handfull of the kids in the Brooklyn House. Shelby suddenly grew into a goddess, Nut. She spoke the command word''Ma-at'' Then everything went dark.

''Mad.....Was that really her?'' I asked.

''No...They broke out of her body and now they control her, as a host'' Jaz said rubbing her temples.

''She was trying to protect us... She was trying to protect Chloe'' I said. Then Shelby woke up with a gasp of breath. I jumped back. Jaz put her hand on Shelbys shoulder.

''Shelby??? Are you okay?'' I asked.

''CARTER!'' Shelby said hugging me. She was tremling. She cryed in my shirt.

''How do you feel?'' Jaz asked.

''bad......'' Shelby said.

''Im just glad your safe, now, you need to sleep'' I said carring her to her bed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Well, its a work in progress... NEXT PART!

How I helped Mad: Sadie

Well... that was a plesent story Carter, but let me tell MY part of the story.

Carter didnt know the secret the Mad was hiding. She wasnt really there at all. But more on that later. Me and all the Brooklyn house kids have been sent deep in the Duat. You can imajune[sp] Allison[is that her name? the one with the guy Geb?] and how she looked when she was in the Duat. ''Where are we?'' Feliex asked

''Were in the Duat.'' Walt explained.

''Oh, I thought it would have more monsters inside of it'' Felix said rubbing his head.

''Well, there is...but not this deep into the Duat'' I said walking through. Walt rubbed his chin. Allison breathed in and out. Felix was saying''ANYONE HOME'' God that went on for ever. And the ankle bitters were summoning ponies and donkeys. Cute  it would have been, but not this time.

''Hey guys look!'' Walt said heading into a cavern. At the end of the hall, there were 3 cofins, almost like the one my dad was in but not so fancy. The box was see through and it was lined with titaniam. I, at first, didnt know who was in the ''box''. That was until I got closer. My heart almost stopped. Inside the first cofin there was a butiful woman with red robes. Her hair was long and brown. She wore a neckalcace of Nieth. In the seconed cofin, there was young girl, about 4. Her hair was braded with red jewles in her hair. Her clothes were a red shirt and a pink skirt. She wore the neckalce of Nieth to. In the third cofin, A girl about 11 was inside. Her hair was brown and short. She wore red robes with streaks of white. She wore the neckalases of Nieth and Sekhmet.

''Who are they?'' Felix asked toching on of the cofins. The cofin shudderd.

''Its Aurora, Chloe, and Madison'' Amy said.

''Why were they put here? Why not in a public place like, a tomb or something?'' I asked pushing my way to the front.

''Because they would have been found by the ''bad guys''.'' Walt said. How did he know that? Hmm.

''Who is the 'bad guys'"" Allison asked.

''Set, Aphopis, and face og horror. All in one'' Walt said shuttering.

''Are we going to let them out? I mean, Why not'' I said stepping forward.

''I guess so'' Felix said. It was really easy to get them out, but the bad thing was, when we got them out...They were still asleep.

''Why are they sleeping?'' Allison asked. Just then Mad woke up. She backed up when she was still lyeing down. Her eyes widened then narrowed.

''Sadie Kane???'' She said summoning her sword.

''Yea'' I said getting out my staff. She got to her feet. Then I realized that she had two dimonds on her hands. The left side red, the other side blue. They were glowing.

''You shouldint be here...I can really hurt you'' She said, her eyes were turning red and blue...

''Why were they locked up to?'' Walt asked. Mad shot him a glare.

''Because they could do damage to...But not as much as me'' She said toching Chloes forehead. Chloe woke up. She saw us and went to Mad.

''Why are they here? Didnt they put us here?'' Chloe asked. Mad picked her up.

''Yes, but they didnt mean to'' Mad said looking at her mom. Her mom was barely breathing. Mad wiped a tear from her eye. Chloe and Mad looked at us.

''How did we put you guys here?'' Felix said.

''Well, my dad had to put us here for out safety, so you guys wouldnt hurt us. Espesialy you Kanes'' Mad said walking to the exit. Her mom had woken up bye then and pushed us toward the sxit to.

''Why would we hurt you?'' I asked in the front of the group.

''My dad wouldint say. He just said you would be hosting powerful gods...That dont exsist'' Mad said turning a corner. Chloe rested her head on Mads shoulder. She waved her hand and a portal appered. She almost steped though it until I spoke up.

''Where are you going?'' I asked.

''To defet my ba'' She said steppping through the portal.

DID YOU LIKE IT

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

BUMP

Proud Christan

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Nice! Post more!

Anna Cahill    

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Bump please bump :|

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Is anyone listening???? I dont want to be talking to my self.........

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Ill just start again......

How Mad almost got killed defetting her"ba": Carter

I saw Mad come out of a portal. She had Chloe with her. Her mom was by her side. "Wait, aren't you there?"I asked

"No, That is a shabati" Mad said

"Nu-uh! It's a BA" Chloe said.

"She can't say shabati yet so we call it a ba" Mad explained.

"so how are we going to stop her???" Jaz asked pointing to Mad the shabati

"I'm going to have to fight it, bye using my true power" Mad said handing Chloe to her mom. Aurora kissed Mad on the forehead. Why didn't she speak? 

"Please, guys look away right now" Mad said. Just then a bright light flashed from her hands. I noticed that she had two diamonds on her two hands. When the blinding light dropped, Mad stood inbatween two 20 foot tall gods. Nieth and Sekhmet. The shabati of Mad looked at the real Mad. Her eyes glowing, her skin sparkling. She almost looked like a disco ball. (Almost). She got two of her own gods to, the same ones but darker. Nieth had  black armor on. Sekhmet had purple robes. They both had kcole under there eyes. The real Mad took a deep breath. The shabati Mad summoned her sword. The other Mad did other wise. (Gosh this is confusing). The real Mad ran toward the fake Mad. They fought and fought. The gods above them were taking the fight out side. Nieth to Nieth, Sekhmet to Sekhmet. I was not surprised that the mortal people couldn't see this stuff. Chloe watched in horror. Aurora wipped a tear from her eye. Jaz sat down and chanted. Just then the real Mad screamed. She got sliced in the chest with a sword (duh). The fake Mad stood above her. Chloe must have had an aver issue like her sister but she yelled. I don't know how she did it but she let out a burst of gold light. The room fell quiet. The only thing you could here was the breathing of Mad. Jaz rushed to her side. It was worst then we thought. The slice had gone into her body at least 2 inch. Chloe didn't appeared that shaken. Aurora stared at her daughter in horror. Chloe ran to her moms side. She burried her face In her mothers dress and cryed. Jaz and I were trying to help Mad. Jaz spoke a lot of what seemed like jibberinsh
to me. I was a combat magician, how am I soposed to know healing stuff? We healed most of the cut, but only but 1 inch. We had to let it heal normally. We rapped cloth around her wound and preyed. We let Chloe visit Mad for a while. It seemed like 3 hours untill Chloe came out. Aurora still hadent spoken. She just was crying her eye balls out. I went into the room to speak with Mad. "Umm Mad I need to ask you something" I said

"what is it?" She said in a painful voice

"why hadent your mom spoken yet," I said trying to sound friendly.

"she can speak, but only with my dad around, she refuses to talk when he's not there" She said falling asleep.

" Oh... Well I won't ask any more questions." I said. When I stopped, her breathing was very soft and broken. 

When I returned outside, Sadie and the others had been back. They looked broken up. There hair a mess, their clothes ripped. Marks on there face. I was to tired to ask what happened. So I went up stairs and took a nice long sleep.

Proud Christan

Front sm

apollomusic9

aka BlueDragon1236

Branch: Tomas

Can I be in it?

Name: Joanna

Nickname: Jo

Looks: Long red hair with blue on the edges. wears anything that's blue (except dresses) and blue sneakers

Patron god/goddess: Nephthys

Specialties: Bow&arrows, animal charming, knives

"*reading home ec book about kitchen layout* I want my oven on an island! ...*realizes what i just said and laughs at myself*" -Me

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Im glad some people are listening! NEXT PART

We escape the horror donkey: Sadie

As Carter said, we looked horrable. We could skip this part if we wanted to but Felix said we HAD to tell this story.

So you know that the ankle bitters were summoning ponies and donkeys? Well it got out of hand. One of the ankle bitters got mad that one of the ponies killed his donkey, so he was mad right? Well when he summoned the donkey and it was mad to. This donkey is WAY uglyer then the other ones. Think of a donkey that is alive, but make it a zombie donky. The stupid donkey attacked Allison first. Allison formed a sument[sp] wall to protect her. Felix summoned his penguin friends, which didnt help. Walt, I dont really know what Walt was doing...Were was he? I flew of that question and summoned my staff. The donkey apperantly saw me, so it charged me. All I really remember is this ugly donkey charging me....Then it hit me REALLY hard. At least it didnt explode, like Carter said it would. Walt came out of no where. He turned it into gray dust. I must have been out for a long time because every one was a wreak. Allison had leafs in her hair, I dont know how though, Felix had scratches all over his body, dont know how eather. Walt gut had a small cut on his arm. And the ankle bitters were fine. Amy scolded the ankle bitter that summoned the horror donkey. ''How do we get out of here?'' I asked

''Umm, I dont know, were deep in the duat and we dont know how to get out''  Allison said taking out all of the leafes.

''Well, we can open a portal still in duat but not as deep'' Walt suggested.

''So what your saying is we have to open a portal, still in the Duat... That might not work'' I said.

''Its worth trying, I mean I dont want to live here'' Walt said walking. I followed. We got to a spot were we could open a portal, I was the only one that could open one so we repeted that over and over and over again. That was untill we finally got out. We looked even more wore then befor, we had SAND in our buns for gods sake! Ugg, At least we were here. None of us talked because we herd what happened to the real Mad. For some reson Aurora wouldnt talk. Chloe seemed to have fun with Shelby, who was finally up. I herd she saved our butts. Carter, I dont know where he was...Probaly sleeping. I saw Jo sitting at the dinning table. She stared out the window. ''Hey Jo. Are you okay?'' I asked sitting down next to her.

''Yea, Its just that...nevermind'' She said. She wore the symble[sp] of Nepthys. She looked like her to. Ecsept her red hair.

''If you need to talk with me, you can'' I said patting her on the shoulder. I walked back to the living room where Felix was playing crazy 8's with his penguins. One of the penguins was chewing on one of the cards. I never under stood why he liked penguins so much.  Carter came down the stairs. It haddent looked like he had took a nap or anything. He was blue in the face. He jrabbed at his throught. I ran up to him. ''Carter what happened!?!'' I yelled in his ear.

''Sadie! dont yell into his ear! Hes choking!'' Allison yelled.

''Nice of you to notice!'' I screamed. Carter passed out. Me and Allison stared at each other. Walt walked in the room and saw Carter. ''No, no, no , no! Not know!'' He yelled.

''What?'' I asked.

''Nothing! get him in the healing room. I got to talk to someone'' He sid running toward the door.

Proud Christan

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Oh, no. Another Kane down.

Anna Cahill    

Front sm

amberspy14

aka JadeAssassin102

Is it too late to be in it? If not, here's my form:

Name: Emily Wayland (obviously some of it's fake)
Nickname: Em(sometimes)
Looks: Long black hair, piercing blue-black eyes, tall, slender, slightly tanned, looks a lot like the Kabras but with darker eyes, casual yet fashionable clothing
Patron god/goddess: Can I have two: Thoth and Nut? If not, just Nut.
Specialties: Combat magic, stealth, intimidating people, getting what I want(by intimidating people), reading hieroglyphics, elemental magic, and intelligence

The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you."

Amian, Daughter of Zeus, Shadowhunter, Divergent, etc...

E. Aella Kabra/Pierce

Front sm

athenaartemis260

aka DolphinAgent59

Name: Anika or Niki
Nickname: Niki
Looks: Dark brown hair and eyes, medium skin, fairly tall
Patron goddess: Either Isis or Nephthys
Specialties: Animals Charmer, Healer, Path of the Gods (See Above)

NikiPhantom

I am the phantom in your dreams

The one who guards you while you sleep

Refuse my protection, then watch your back

For demons will haunt you, cloaked in black

The old Niki is gone.

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

YAY PEOPLE ARE LISTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carterr  has a near death expiriens[sp]: Sadie

Carter was going in to shock. His eyes were turning into a deep black. Walt was still some where that I didnt know. Carters skin was going pale. Jaz had no idea what was happining to him. ''Sadie...'' Carter said  in a  dry voice.

''What...Im here Carter'' I said.

''Walt, walt. Is going to-'' He started to go into a segur. Jaz had no Idea what was happaning to him. She chanted a few words that I knew: Save Carter Kane. The other word I didnt know. Carter just then lyed perfecly still. ''Carter, CARTER!'' I said running to him. Jaz blocked me. I wanted to puch her,but I couldnt. Walt walked into the room. When he saw Carter, he backed up and sat on he chair. He put his head in his hands. ''Is he,'' He asked standing up.

''I dont know, ask Jaz'' I said wiping away a tear.

''Jaz,'' He asked.

''I- I think so'' She said sitting next to him. I closed my eyes. I tryed to remember what life was like when me and Carter were little kids. I remember our family going on a trip to the beach. We drove to a sunny beach. I remember our family running toward the water. Carter splashed into the waves. I sttoped right as I was about to toch the water. My dad came over and picked me up. We splashed into the water. My mum sat on a towel. She smiled at us. Just then Carter was a half mile away. Dad put me down gentaly. He smiled and dove into the water. He then appered behind Carter. Dad yelled. Carter screamed and turned around. They both laughed. I ran up to my mum. She smiled to me- Carters thought coursed through me. I opened my eyes. Walt standing over me. Jaz was calling someone. ''Amos you need to come over here now, Carter is- well im not sure if im right. Uh hu, okay see you then.'' She hang up the phone.

''Are you okay Sadie? You just fainted'' He said staring into my eyes.

''Yea, im fine, its just that-'' Someone was at the door. Walt opened it. Niki and Em were there. They both stared at me and blinked to Walt. ''We need to see Carter'' Niki said. She had been a healer that I knew once. In fact, they both trained with us here. They both ran off to find a lost tomb. No deatails on that please, thank you.

''We just herd about him, we were with Amos a while back'' Em said. I nodded to Walt and he let us in. Naiki walked in with out hesitation.

''Jaz, I need your help. We need two healers to do this'' Niki said. Jaz only nodded. Amy was sitting on the pateo. Jo sat across from her. Amy and Jo were talking. Amy moved her hands as if she was mad. Jo held up her hands as if she was saying sorry. Just then Carters thoughts coursed through me again. This time we were at my sixth birthday party. It was alittle fuzzy, but I could see it. Carter came up and said he wanted to blow out the candles. I got Mad. I grabed his shirt. My mum ran toward us. My dad running from the kitchen. Just then the cake exploded. My dad told Carter to go to his room. Mum told the guest to wait outside. She tryed to comfort me. Dad came out and he had a worried look on his face. Amos was licking icing of his fingers. ''Julius, we need to do it'' Amos said. Just then a pain hit my neak. I opened my eyes. I wasnt at the brooklyn house any more. I was in a place full of life. There was a shair turned around. Someone was inside it. ''Hello?'' I asked.

''Hey Sis... Your in my mind'' The person said turning around.

''Wow, read much?'' I said pointing to the piles of book selves. Carter smiled.

''There my memories Sadie. You just read two of my momories'' Carter said opening a book. Light flowed out it. A image appered. It was our trip to the beach. Carter stared at it. He closed the book.

''Are you alive Carter?'' I asked stepping closer. The room shook.

''Someones trying to wake me up, I got to go Sadie, See you when we wake up'' He said walking toward a door. The imige fadded and I was in chair. I looked up. Niki and Em were exiting the room. But Niki was being helped by Em. Em walked Niki toward a chair. Jaz, poor Jaaz, had to crawl out of the room. Walt walked out of the room. Carter didnt come out. ''Sadie your awake! Again.'' He said smiling. I nodded. I got up and looked in the room. Carter was awake but staring off into space. ''Earth to Carter'' I said sitting next to him.

''Hu? Oh hi Sadie. Like my books?'' He said hugging me.

''Yes, I did. How did you do that?'' I asked looking at him in the eye.

''I can- well its almost like moms powers. But I show you them in my mind. And she can show the futer and I can to, but only in my sleep'' He said laughing. I was just glad that he was alive. I walked out of the room to join the others conversation about, Mad.

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

OKAY PEEPS!  IM OLY LOOKING FOR 2 MORE PEOPLE... *SMILES SWEETLY*

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

lol, i cant wait to write this one!!!! even if its RIGHT after this one...enjoy, oh and some of the names I mentiond were fake.

Mad: The backstabber: Carter

As I said, I was choking, the shock, and the segur. This is how it happened:

So I woke up for my nap. I noticed something moving out side my door. It was a creepy thing. Its skin was thin and scaly. Its hands were long with claws. The thing looked at me. I froze. I ran down stairs. Once I hit the floor I started to choke[sp?]. Sadie was screaming in my ear, that wasnt helping. Just then Allison and Sadie were aurguing[sp]. Just then the room started to to get fuzzy. When I finally got up, I was is a cavern I guess. The floor was a marble floor with a crack running through it. The walls were painted red with hot pink dimonds painted on. I walked through the hall. Then I noticed that I changed clothes. I was dressed in battle armor. My eyes were lined with knol. My sword was on my belt. I was bare foot. My hair, well, it didnt change. Finally at the end of a tunnle, a family stood there. They were looking at a a bowl[I froget what its called] I walked closer. Then they all looked up at me. ''Carter'' A girl pushed her way through her family.

''Mad? Is that you?'' I asked narrowing my eyes and tilting my head.

''Yes...Its me'' She looked guilty. She wore dark red robes. Her hair was cut along her jaw line. It was curled alittle at the end. She wore red eye shadow. Her eyes scared me the most, it was eatheir she was wereing contacts or her eyes were really red. Black was linded around her red eyes. Knol was under her eyes.

''What are you doing here?'' She steped out of my way. There at the front of the group stood Set. He smiled at me. There in his arms was Chloe. She wore red robes with pink streaks in it. Her hair was braded with red jewls in it. Her eyes were the same as Mad. In fact, her whole family had the same eyes. Her mom well, she looked at me with anger. She wore light red robes. Her hair was to her lower back. It was braded to. Her father wore battle armor that was red [of course] His hair was ruffled as if just woken up. All her familys skin color was tan.

''What are you guys doing here, and why are YOU here'' I said pointing to Set.

''They work for me now'' Set grinned. I glared at Mad.

''Carter I had no-''

''We trusted you Madison! We let you go in our HOUSE! AND YOU BACKSTABED US'' I yelled.  Mad turned bright red. She walked toward me. She pushed me up to a wall. She lifted me by the neak. I was not even scared I was embarresed. I was getting lifed up by a GIRL.

''I TOLD YOU NEVER TO CALL ME THAT!!! AND I SAID I HAD NO CHOICE!!!!'' She hollard at me. Set smiled at us in the corner of my eye.

''SHUT UP SET! YOU UNGREATFUL-''

''STOP IT!!!'' Chloe scramed. Mad jropped me. Witched hurt. Mad said something under my breath. Then I started to go into shock. A voice hissed in my head... It was Mads.

''Walt helped me...Helped me backstabe you'' She hissed. I just then went back to Brooklyn House. I called for Sadie. I tryed to say what Mad told me but I was sucked back to the cavern. Mad stood over me. She said something again. Then I started to go into a segur. I fell into a sleep. I dont think I was breathing. I herd Mads voice.

''I didnt kill him mom'' She said angryly.

''I dont care. Wake him up NoW'' Her mom said

''I cant, he has to be healed'' Mad said walking over to me.

''Madison, give him a chance'' Her dad said.

''Fine, only to communicate through his mind. Not that he know how'' She said toching my forehead. I felt a pulling toward a portal. I let go. I suddenly appered in a room with a book shelf in the middle. I opened one book. It burst to life. I saw our family heading to the beach. I closed the book.

''I wonder'' I said. I imaguined[sp] Sadie. Then I threw the book. I ecspected a THUD but it never did. I opened my eyes and sat in a chair. I sent another book. It was Sadies sixth birthday.

''I hope I get out of here...'' I said doing push-ups with one hand. [Shut Sadie, I was practicing]. Then I got board and opened a book. It was my favorite book EVER. It was the time I first meet Sadie. I dont know how I remembed this. I was two when I met her. Anyway, I was being babysat by Amos. He was the awesomness guy ever! He let me eat frosting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! And we played tag with whiped cream! And we ate chocolate for desert to! Anyway... My dad came through the door. I ran up to him. My mom came through the door to. Amos smiled. He said good bye. And I ran out side to hug him but he was gone. I came back and my dad kneeled down bye me.

''Carter, meet Sadie...Your sister'' He said. I saw a baby with white skin. I looked up at my dad.

''I dont like her'' I pouted. Dad laughed and he took my hand.

''Your still me favorite man  Carter'' He said. Mom took Sadie and walked into an extra room I liked to play in. I walked into the room and it was decorated with pink flowers. I walked up to a crib. My mom lifted my up. I saw a baby sleeping.

''Who dat?'' I asked.

''Your sister Carter'' She said putting me down. I walked into my room. I got on top of my desk and opened the window. I was praticly[sp] a monkey when I was two. I stepped onto the ledge and I climbed down. I ran to the front door and knoked. My dad opened the door. He smiled.

''There you are!'' He said picking me up. I laughed. He turned me upside down. My  mom walked down the stairs. She rolled her eyes at me.

''Ruby, were just playing!'' My dad laughed. I fell to the floor. I ran to my mom.- the imaje fadded after that. I felt Sadies thoughts. I put away the book and waited.
--------------
After Sadie and I talked I woke up. Sadie was next to me. She got up and walked to the Pateo. She looked mad after she talked to Walt. She stormed out and she walked to me. ''We NEED to find Mad'' She said walking up. She walked into her room and she came out with her backpack. I got up with ease. I walked to my room and packed my backpack.

''Who are we taking with us?'' I asked coming outof my room.

''Jo, Niki, Jaz, You, Em, and Amy'' She said.

''What about Walt'' I asked trying to look confused.

''Never in my life!'' She screamed. The  whole Brooklyn House looked at us. Ecsept Walt. He looked do guilty.

''I know why Sadie'' She looked at me.

''How? He didnt tell you.''

''ill tell you later'' I said.

''Okay! Jo, Amy, Em, Niki! Come with us'' Sadie yelled. They got up. Sadie opened a portal.

''Where are we going??'' I asked stopping Sadie from walking through.

''Alaska'' She said jumping into the portal.

We meet Mads cousin : Carter

We jumped through the portal. I got used to it, but we still got sand on our butts. Horrible feeling. Anyway, I thought it would be SUPER cold there but is was blazing hot. Sadie lead us to the Alaska Museum. ''Is this a Nome?'' Amy asked.

''I think its the 5th to last one'' I said. Jo narrowed her eye brows.

''What?'' Sadie asked.

''Nothing!'' She said. I got a bad feeling.

''Okay, we need to find Mad'' Sadie said.

''How do we find her in this city?'' Em said pointing to a city. It wasnt as big as Brooklyn, but still bigger than a village.

''Hmm, there are magicians here right?'' Niki said.

''Yea...'' A voice said behind us. There was a boy in jeans and a red te-shirt. His hair was jet black and ruffled. He wore white sneakers. He had tan skin. He wore glasses to cover his eyes. He looked 11.

''Who are you?'' I asked.

''You know my cousin Madison'' He said taking of his glasses. He had the same eyes as Mad[not surprised]. I herd Em gulp.

''Oh... Do you know where she is?'' Jo asked shifting feet. He nodded. We followed him to an alley. Mad was pinning up a guy about 2 years older than her. She was wereing the same clothes as her cousin had. but she had brown hair.

''WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!'' She hollard. The guy flinched. Mad was pulling out a knife when...

''Madison, let the mortal go'' The guy said.

''Why should I Jake?'' She said still looking at the guy.

''We got visiters'' Jake said. She let the guy go but pushed him. He almost fell the the ground. Mad looked at us. The guys behind me were shifting back.

''Well, well, well...Isnt it the Kanes'' Mad said smirking. Sadie yellped.

''Mad...'' I said with the anger building in me.

''Carter? Oh you frogot what I did to you?'' Mad said walking to a wall. She said some thing under her breath. The wall disapperd and was formed into a door. Mad opened it. It was the same place as my vision. Jake was in the back of the group and pushed us in. Once we got to the end of the hall, Set sat at a thrown. Mads family stared at us. Jakes family was next to them. Alot of other pairs of familys were there to. They all looked alot like Mad. One pair of twins tackled each other. They all had Mads anger issues. Every time someone even toched them, they would fight.

''Lord Set, We got the Kanes'' Jake said.

''Shall we destroy them?'' Mad asked. I drew my sword but she flicked my wrist and my sword shatterd to dust.

''No, we will in time'' Set stared at our friends. Jake pushed them forward.

''Put them in the Domb'' Set said. Jake said a word and they all ended up in robes on there hands. They tried EVERY thing to get out. But it was to powerful. Jake waved his hands and they disapperd to air. I herd screams down the hall, I think. There was about 6 halls. Sadie turned pale.

''Mad, Jake. Put these godlings in the pit'' Set said. They both nodded. I saw Jake and Mad smaile at us at the same time, and then I started to fell sleepy.

Mad and Jake make Sadie cry [impossible to do] : Carter

After we got up we were in a dongen[sp] with skeletons hanging by there neacks. Sadie was shaking. I couldnt blame her. Mad and Jake we standing in front of us. They ran as fast as lightning. One minute they were in in front of us then they were behind us. After they changed places again, they were on the chandalier. They stared down on us. ''We have someone...'' Jake said. Mad smiled.

''Who?'' Sadie asked.

''Oh...I dont know.....Shelby'' Mad said. Jake snapped his fingers and Shelby had a rope in her mouth. Her hands tied around her hands. She had vary bad cuts and brooses. Chloe stood over her. She had a knife in her hand. She was pointing it at Shelbys neak. Chloe was smileing. The rest of the ankle bitters were locked up in a tiny cage. The other children were tied up and hanging by there feet.  Jake and Mad laughed. Sadie burst into tears. Her make up smeard her face. I was surprised because you CANT make Sadie cry like at all.

''Now YOU know what it feels like when your family is hurt'' Jake and Mad said. There voices were mashed together.

''What did our family do to you?!?'' I screamed.

''Your great- greath uncle hurt our family...Thats why we have a big TEMPER!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I CANT GO TO SCHOOL WITH OUT HAVING TO GO TO THE PRINCABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Mad yelled. Jake starred down at us with disscust.

''YOU SHOULD PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!'' Jake yelled. Mad and Jake both made a white fire ball and threw it at me and Sadie. It barrely hit us. Jake threw a daggar at me. Mad threw a knife at Sadie. They both laughed and they dissapered.

''What do we do now'' Sadie sniffed.

''Well, we could use your amulet that Walt-''

''Never...And plus they took it away.....How could he do it?'' Sadie said tears stramming down her face.

''I- I dont know'' I said. Just then Jakes voice seared through my head. ''You and your sister wont survive here...Your lucky that we gave you mircie to you...Next time we wont, and Shelby said you werent her favorite person anymore'' I screamed. Sadie was twitching.

''Sadie, Carter??? How could you!'' Shelby said in my head. Shook my head. The thought dissaperd.

''Carter!!!!! Shes, shes, talking to me!!!!'' Sadie yelled. She was sweeting. There was nothing that I could do, I was tied up.

''What is she saying''I asked calmly.

''That Shelbys dead, and she blames US!'' She was going into shock.

''Sadie? SADIE!!! SOME ONE STOP THIS!!! SHES GOING TO DIE!!!!'' I screamed. Mad and Jake opened the gate. Chloe was inbatween them.

''Only if you tell us'' Jake said.

''Tell you what?'' I asked.

''Your secret names'' Mad said smileing. Her teeth were as sharp as knifes, all of her familys were like that to.

''Okay, ill tell you'' I told them. Chloe spoke a word and Sadie calmed down.

''Your going to die eather way'' Jake said. He lifted Chloe on his shoulder. He closed the door and something horrible happened.

YOU GOT A CARTER SPECIAL!!!! NEXT ONE IS A SAIDE SPECIAL!!!!!!

Proud Christan

Front sm

apollomusic9

aka BlueDragon1236

Branch: Tomas

This is awesome! But where did me and the others go? hm... guess I'll have to find out later.

"*reading home ec book about kitchen layout* I want my oven on an island! ...*realizes what i just said and laughs at myself*" -Me

Front sm

survivingmidnight3

aka AgentJanus184

Branch: Janus

Well you probably have enough people but ill tell u anyways...
Name:blaer (like b-lair)
Nickname: red or firecracker

Looks: Bright red/orange hair usually in a braid or ponytail green eyes with blue specks wears jeans flip flops and white or blue shirts God: shu god of air sunshine protection and holder of the sky Specialties: can summon wind and manipulat light (an elemetalist if they have those)                                                                                                             

survivingmidnight3 aka AgentJanus184

"To love is to destroy, and to be loved is to be the one destroyed" -Cassandra Clare The City of Bones

Front sm

partyred19

aka ApricotCatacombs2

cool or is it

partyred19 aka ApricotCatacombs2

I am a madrigal and pord.            Highlight to see.  I love the 39clues

Front sm

officerjade14

aka OfficerJade4

kewl!!!

officerjade14 aka OfficerJade4

Name: Aimee

P44W6F2GXP

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Hmm, kay guys! I will tey to put you guys that sighned up in the story! Dont worry. I havent frogoten about you

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

Kk dudes and dudeetts!!!!! Im not exsepting[sp] anymore ppl! these are the people that got in:
Jo

Amy

Em

Balear

Niki

Sorry to who ever didnt get in but, enjoy my books anyway

Proud Christan

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

NEXT PART!! SADIE SPECIAL!!!

We meet Mads ''Boy friend'' : Sadie

The room was vary fuzzy as if in a dream. Then I herd a voice.

''Sadie...Are you okay'' Carter asked. I woke up. We had changed rooms again. We were in a ball room. The cealing was high above our heads. The furnitue was red and posh. The walls were a vary dark red. A chandaler hang over our heads. It was made our of bone. Skulls were on the table that was vary long. The plates were red and was coverd with blood, I think.

''I- i think so'' I said gettig up.

''Were are we?'' Carter asked. He had a small lump on his head. He looked pale.

''I think a ball room'' I said. Just then we herd foot steps. I shifted back. The big red doors opened. A boy walked through. Wait, was that-

''Anubis?'' Carter said.

''Shh! I cant be here'' He said walking in.

''Why are we here?'' I asked.

''my father wants a ball room party,'' He said. Just then I realized that he was in a black tuxedo. He wore old man shoes[lol]. He had knol around his eyes.

''When?'' Carter said getting up.

''Tonite, you got to get ready'' Anuis said pointing toward rooms. I took the one with a qween sized bed. The closet was full of nice dresses to were. I chose the dark purple dress. It was sleeveless that want to my shoes. It was ruffled at the bottom. Oh, and it had glitter on it to. [Shut up Carter i didnt look like a disco ball]. I picked out shoes that matched. I put knol under my eyes. When I walked out, Carter sat in one of the chairs. He had a white tuxedo on. He wore old man shoes to[lol]. He had knol under his eyes. His hais still the same. Anibis paced back and forth.

''Im ready'' I said. Anubis stared and then shook his head. Carter still stared at the floor. He bit his lip.

''What?'' I asked coming over. He looked up. He had red eyes. Just like Mads.

''You have to were these Sadie, there horrible'' Carter said. Anubis handed me some paint.

''Am I stposed to put these in my eyes?'' I asked.

''Yep, it dosnt hurt'' Anubis said. He wore the red eyes to.

''Just put one drop in each eye'' Carter said blinking.

''Okay, were almost ready to start the party, want to be my date Sadie?'' Anibis said holding out his hand.

''Guys, whos coming?'' Carter asked.

''Umm, im not sure, maybe your friends and Jame'es family, and I dont know who else'' Anibis said. I held his hand.

''Okay, just a few more seconds Anibis said tightning his hand. Just then the doors opened. A sworm of people stood there. Mad was in front of the group. A boy stood next to her. He wore a light red tuxedo. His hair was brown and combed. His skin was tan. His eyes were red to. Mad smiled at us. Set was on a stage. He smiled at us to.

''Carter Sadie, how nice to join us.'' The guy said. He snapped and the Brooklyn kids appered. The traines appered to. They were dressed well to.

''Im Maison. Call me Mace'' Mace said. Mad tightened her grip and almost colapsed. Mace caught her. James pushes his way through.

''Honey, are you okay'' James said.

''Im fine! Just go see mom'' Mad said. She stood up.

''Come in. Come in'' Set said. The people came through. Music started to play. Carter was topled over by Zia. She kissed him. They stood up. Anibis and I danced slowly. Mad and Mace did other wise. Mace looked 12. Mad looked happy with him. Ive never seen her happy.

''Anibis? Wheres Shelby?'' I asked. Anibis stared of into space. He gulped.

''She, she is in a coma. She wont be okay until- nevermind'' He said. Ill go on that awesner later. Young coples danced and laughed around us. Then I saw Amos dancing with a butiful young woman. They looked so happy. The woman had long brown hair. It was up in a high ponytail. She wore a white gown. Her skin was a deep tan. She had dark brown eyes. Amos spotted me. He walked toward us with the woman.

''Sadie are you alright? I know what happened'' He said. ''Oh, and this is Mercie. She is the leader of the second Nome''

''Nice to meet you.'' She smiled. It was pretty.

''Im fine, go have fun'' I said. It just hit me, why would they be here?

''Anibis, umm why are we all here?'' I asked as we danced.

''We have to celabrate, the Osiris wedding. It was the day he got married to Isis'' Anibis said scowling toward his father.

''Why are we having it here then?'' I asked putting my head on his chest.

''We aulternate[sp] party rooms. My dad was picked to host the party'' He said twirling me.

''Wheres my dad? And Mum'' I said. I looked around the room. I looked on the stage. My dad and mom danced with each other. They laughed. I smiled.

''Sadie, I need to talk to you'' Anubis said. My smile fadded.

''What?'' I asked. He dragged me to a room. It only had a few candles in it. He looked around. He took a deep breath.

''Your brother Carter is- Is going to die'' He said. Then he colaped to the floor. I ran to him. He held his palm out. And image appered. The party was being innterupted by a dark blue storm cloud. A creater burst out. It was horrible looking. He charrged Carter. Carter pushed Zia out of the way. Just then a force of wind came bursting through the door. A girl stood there. I knew her. She was Red. She pantted. Mad yelled. Mace tryed to stop her but he stopped by a red rope around his neak. Aurora held the rope. Mace gasped for breath. Mad threw a boomerange[sp] at Carter. It wasnt a normal boomerange, it was pointed on both edges. It was red with a lion painted on it. It hit Carter in the back. He collapsed. My dad screamed with rage. My mom sobbed. Zia had he head in her hands. Shelby ran toward him. Set summoned lightning and hit Shelby in the back. Amos threw his staff. It hit the ground and gold light shimmerd. All the caos was settled.  My dad ran toward Carter. My mom right behind him. Carter said something.Then he lye vary still. My mom tryed ever thing to help him, but only Mad could heal him. Just then Mad collapsed. A faint red highloghip came out of her mouth. When Mace arrived he collaped to. A dark red highloghiph came out of his mouth to. The same thing happened to all of the guest. My dad kissed Carter on the forehead. My mom did like wise. The image fadded. Anibis whisperd;

''Only you can help him Sadie...You are a god know'' He said then dissaperd into black dust. I ran out of the room. It was the same as we leafed it. Every one dancing. Just then a storm cloud apperd. A monster came out. it charged Carter... I woke up with my heart pounding. Carter kneeling next to me. He looked as if he were crying. ''CARTER!'' I yelled and hugged him.

''Woah, what happened to you?'' He said smiling. I noticed we were still in our dongon. I was never happyer to be here.

''I had a bad dream. Not like a ba dream'' I told him about it, all of it. He looked ready to throw up. I wonderd about our tranies, how they we doing. How Shelby was doing.

''I gave him our secret names'' Carter blurted out. Then coverd it.

''What?'' I asked maddly.

''He said he would kill you if I didnt, he also said he would let all of us out'' He stopped and coverd his mouth. I couldnt hurt him now. I only curled up into his arms.

''Thank you...'' I said. Then Me and Carter fell asleep...Without any probloms

LOL LOL LOL!!! GOT YOU!!!! POST OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT

Proud Christan