Front sm

bookishhermes2

aka LieutenantEkaterina13

Branch: Janus

Hi,so if you clikced here and are reading,AWESOMEJERKY!In this RP,we will be the next generation.You can be a random Cahill,or a son or daughter of an original character.Here's the list of people.
To pervent fighting,Amy is going to be with another guy,named Austin,who's a Janus,okay?
Jake will be dating a girl named Kaylee.
Ian will be married to another Lucian named Audrey.

Dan is going to be with Madison
Sinead and Hamiltion will be married
Regan is going to be with a Tomas named Drake
Atticus will be with a Ekatrina girl named Jordan
And the rest we will figure out if need be.Here's a form!

Name:
Random Cahill of Child of orignal:
     If child of original,who are your parents:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Here's my form.

Name:Ashley
Branch:Madrigal/Janus
Random Cahill or child of original:Child of original
   If child of original,who are your parents?:Amy and Austin
Looks:Waist lenght ash blonde hair,blue/green eyes,4'9,freckles,long eyelashes,slim,innocent though mischevious looking
Personality:Thoughtful,Considerate,Leader,Funny,Hyper,Sarcastic,Energetic,Nerdy,Fountain of facts,Amy like,Kind of like Atticus in a way
Other:Doesn't like being judged by her age and hates a certain someone's music from her father's branch.You should be able to figure it out.

-Ashley Valdez(Leo is mine!)

"Not an extra growth like an extra arm....like big muscles and stuff"

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Branch: Ekaterina

DIBS FOR BEING YOUR SISTER!!!

Name: Megan
Branch: Madrigal and Janus
Random or--: CHILD OF ORIGINAL
Parents: AMY AND AUSTIN(did I introduce you this name??? Cause it sure seems like it...)
Looks: shoulder length wavy brown hair, chocolatey brown eyes, 4"9' to 5"0, slim, cheeky grin
Personality: hyper, crazy, random, positive, funny/humorous, sarcastic sometimes, bookworm, childish, deliberate
Other: loves yellow and purple and aqua, (Ashley you're too caring) hates Jonah Wizard's music, has a person in class who's also called Austin but he's mean, LOVES PJO AND KC SERIES

Released butterflies: Anne, Ashley

Whatever sexual orientation you have, I love you.

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Hey this looks fun.

Name:Ria Cahill
Branch:Madrigal/Tomas
Cahill orignal: Dan and Madison
Looks:Brown blondish hair,with Jade green eyes.4'9 ,skinny,olive skin,
Personality:Nice,unpaitent,calm,funny,silly,crazy,hyper,energetic,smart,very manupliating,
Other:Hates being judged by her age.Mom expects me to be an athleic but not really an athleic.Does Taekwondo.Is more artistic ,very smart.Has a sense of humor like dan.Very good friends with Ashley and  Meagan.

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Everyone is popular just not everybody knows it

Ria

Front sm

ivoryangel148

aka AmethystButterfly724

Sounds like fun!!

Name: Aurora Kabra
Branch: Lucian
Random child or child of original: Child of original~Ian
Looks: Long wavy black hair, stunning dark blue eyes, average height, naturely tan skin, very beautiful~looks a lot like her aunt Natalie
Personality: Shy. Sweet, Caring, Quiet, Intelligent, Thoughtful~ Pretty much the complete opposite of her father at her age :)
Other: British, very wealthy, has two older brothers~ Shane (19) and Lance (17)

Thanks!
             ~Claire   

ivoryangel148 aka AmethystButterfly724

Claire

Proud Christian

Janus

Daughter of Apollo

Jesus Freak

:) 

Front sm

bookishactor12

aka EmeraldTiger235

Name: Hannah 
Branch: Tomas/Ekaterina
Random Cahill or Child of original: Child of original. 
If child of original, who are your parents: Sinead and Hamilton
Looks: Slightly wavy, long strawberry blonde hair that curls at the bottom; side bangs; usually wears her hair in a high ponytail or messy bun at the top of her head. She has big, bright emerald green eyes; milky white skin; is skinny and 5'2"; has a rosy complexion and dimples.
Personality: Relaxed, laid-back, easy going, fun-loving, and cheerful. Likes to make people laugh and makes jokes. She is also clever and likes to solve puzzles, and is more brains than brawn (contrary to what Hamilton would like!) Although besides puzzle solving, her main hobby is figure skating.
Other: Is severely allergic to nuts (any kind). She also likes ice skating and had a talent for it. 

This sounds fun and I hope you can accept me! :)

~Hannah~

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. -John 14:27

Hope does not put us to shame. -Romans 5:5

Love one another. -John 13:34

<3

When oceans rise

My soul will rest in Your embrace

For I am Yours, and You are mine...

Front sm

cerberusmaroon1

aka BloodhoundBaseball101

Name: Josh
Branch: Madrigal/Ekaterina
Random Cahill or original: Original. Nellie Gomez and (Fake father) Luke Cahill
Looks: Same skin tone as Nellie, and spiky black hear, wears a black hoodie everywhere. Baseball gloves with cut finger parts, blue jeans, a gray beanie hat, random T-shirts, and black combat boots.
Personality: Smart, Tough, Loyal.
Others: Always trying to show off, and loves Video games like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and stuff like that. 

Wanna read a PJ fan fic? Here ya go: /44971

What branch is epic? All of them!

Official son of Hades, and Earth bender.

Check out this RP! /45348

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Name: Alana Holt 
Branch: Ekat/Tomas but also has Lucian skills (leadership, sneakiness ect.)
Random Cahill of Child of original: original  
If child of original,who are your parents: Sinead and Hamilton 

Looks: straight, long caramel hair with gold and blond streaks and highlights, tan, chocolate brown eyes, slim athletic figure, 54 inches tall, 60 pounds, 
Personality: intelligent, athletic, sarcastic, witty, caring, Lola, ruthless, energetic, impatient, 
Other: People don't really expect her to be strong, fullof energy and fast as she is. 

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

I"ll give this a try

Name: Brianna

Random or origanal: origanal

Parents: Um, Idk. Ian or Ham?

looks: brown hair with gold streks, a fare completion, blue eyes, a fare complion

personalty: funny, sarcasam, deadly if mad, and sweet to her parents and freads

other: can I like hang out with Dan alot?

Can you hear my heart? I want you to make a list of all your favorite things, and I want to be on it.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

I want to be a child of Ian and Audery. Can I hang out with Dan? So I can annoy my "father"? S
speecking if annoying Ian . . .

Please read 10 Ways to Annoy Ian Kabra at show/ 48157

Can you hear my heart? I want you to make a list of all your favorite things, and I want to be on it.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Can I hang with Ria? Cuse Dans here dad and all :)

Brianna 

CLASSIFIED

Name: Jaz Wizard
Random Cahill or Child of orignal
     If child of original,who are your parents: Jonah Wizard and Tayler Wizard
Looks: Dark skin, usually wearing a black tank top and short denim shorts, silky black hair with some braids that ends at chest, emerald eyes
Personality: Kind, nice, a bit stubborn and stuck up, but that's sometimes
Other: Is a child celebrity, she is a professional singer and gets her talent from her father

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Can't wait till we start and Brianna if your going to hang out with my dad hang out with me toooooo!!!!!!

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Ria

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Let's start!Everyone will be at the Cahill Mansion,where Amy,Austin,Nellie,Luke,Dan and Reagan all live.

Ashley

"Megan!Ria!Someone is at the door!"I shouted excitedly,running down the stairs from my room where I may or may not have six computer moniters and the security camera system pulled up.Megan and Ria ran out of their rooms,both of them easily hearing me because their rooms were on either side of mine.Let me explain,Megan is my older sister and Ria is my cousin,and her mom and dad live here in the Cahill mansion.I arived at the door and peeked inside one of the many peep holes(different heights for different people)and saw Hannah,Alana,Hamilton and Sinead.I opened the door and by then Ria and Megan were there beside me.I guess Mom heard the door open because she came in running,quite quickly and quietly.
  "Ashley what did I say about-"She stopped,seeing Hamilton and Sinead,  "Oh,hi guys."She said.I rolled my eyes,as did Megan.
  "Hi Amy."Sinead said,hugging my Mom,and they all stepped inside.Right after we closed the door I heard Nellie walk out of the kitchen,where she had been cooking something,she wouldn't tell me.It had to have had cheese,because when Nellie is using cheese she doesn't tell m what we are having and she doesn't let me in the kitchen.Same for when we have tacos.TACOS!!!CHEESE!!!!!!I'm weird.I heard Josh in the living room,probably listening to music.
   "Hey Sinead,hey Hamilton."Nellie said,seeing them.I snuck behind them and looked out the peep hole.
   "HIDE!JONAH IS COMING!"I shouted,quickly running into a large coat closet and hiding behind some coats.
   "Ashley Mae Cahill!Get out here!"Mom said,using my full name.I sighed and walked out of the caot closet.
   "I'll make you answer the door."Mom said strenly.
   "Yes ma'am."I answered her,opening the door two seconds before Jonah rung the doorbell.
   "Hi Jaz,hello Jonah,hello Taylor."I said,to Jaz and her parents at the door.They walked in and talked to my Mother.Atticus and his wife,Jordan came in,shortly followed by Reagan and Drake.By then.my dad had come out,talked to Jonah a little bit,as had Ria mom and Dad,Dan and Madison.
   "I think we all know who isn't here."Uncle Dan said.It was Ian.Of course,two seconds after he says that,the doorbell rings.Mom opens the door and suprise,suprise,Ian is standing there with Audrey and his daughters Aurora and Brianna.
   "Well,everyone is here now."Dan said,and with that,everyone walked into the living room.

-Ashley Valdez(Leo is mine!)

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

That was great Ashley! Do we post POVS or not?

Brianna

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Brianna

"Brianna, Can you please stop, Darling?" Asks my father.

I had my window in the limo opened and I was shouting and waving at random people on the street. And it was annoying my father. And I LOVE annoying  him.

"I don't know Daddy," I say, "This is really fun."

"Brianna, stop annoying your father right now!" My mother says sternly.

"Fine. But let me say that you have no idea what fun is." I say with a pouty face.

My father sighs and says, "If you behave yourself, then you can have the poison lipstick you want."

"Yay!! You are the best Daddy!"

"Really  Ian?'' Says my mum, "She's thirteen. Brianna should be able to behave herself without promises."

"So," says Aurora, my older sister though she's only one year older, "I've been thinking, Father, if I could just um, skip greeting the family?"     

While I was outgoing and sarcastic, Aurora was Shy and thoughtful. Not something you would expect from a daughter of Ian Kabra.

"No. You have to greet them. Maybe it would help with your shyness Aurora," says mum and dad.

The limo stops and the driver say, "We're here, Sir." The Cahill Mansion

My dad steps out first and heads out the door and mum, Aurora and I step into the drive way.

"I hope Ria's here!" I say. 

"Yes, um, Specking of Ria," says dad, "Don't forget on what I told you girls to call her father."

I grin, while Aurora slightly frowns.

She and I have the same blue eyes, though her were a bit darker. She had long wavy hair while I had my mother’s brown hair. Not to mention the golden streaks, that when my father found out, nearly fainted. 

I take after my mum a lot, though I and my father have some similar. Like a love for weapons and poison . But if you look at me and Aurora you wouldn't think we're sisters. Cousins’  maybe. She has mums eyes but she takes after aunt Natalie    

"Are you sure this is right, father?" she asks.

"You have no fun at all Aurora." I say as we walk up the steps.

"Well, No but it will still be fun, no?" says daddy. He looks at mum, who only rolls her eyes.

I grin and ring the doorbell. Cousin Amy opens the door with her daughter Ashley behind her. She had this funny look on her face.

"Hullo Amy." says Aurora and nods at Ashley," Ashley."

Amy smiles and we go into living room.

As my family sits on the couch, I spot Cousin Dan. I look at my father and he shakes his head. Wait for the right time, is what he's saying.       

After everyone has settled, Amy stands in front of us.

"Hello and welcome to this year Cahill family reunion. First I would like to thank--"

"Um, Cousin Amy?" I say interrupting her.

"Yes?"

"Can I say something first?" I say, with my you-can't-resist-me look.

"O-ok"

I smile. Cousin Amy doesn’t stammer any more but somehow father and I mange to make her stammer once in a while.
I stand in front of the Cahill family. I see Ria and her mum and dad sitting on my right. I smile and I hear some of the Cahill’s gasp. I have my Lucian smile, which means no good to everyone else.

I would like to thank everyone for coming here,” I say, ”But I would like to thank someone important,” I  look at my family. Father has a smirk on and mum has her here-we-go face. Aurora is slightly frowning.

I clear my throat and make my British accent heavy and deep. “Cousin Daniel, dahling, thank you for letting me and my father use your ninja outfit for our poison  experiment.”

I look at dad as he says,”Unfourantly, poison 37B makes very thing desegregate.”

“You did what?!?!” I smirk at Cousin Daniel shocked/angry face. “That was my first ninja outfit!”

“Oh, I’m Soh-ray,” I say, my face innocent, “I didn’t know it was that special.”

“Brianna, that wasn’t nice.” Says Cousin  Amy.

“You’re terribly right, dear cousin.” I take out a vial of posin and wave it in front of her. “Do you want to try this one?” I say sweetly.”

“N-no. T-that’s O-okay.”

I smile and say,” So that was all” And I sit next to father who has a smirk on his face. I’m sure I do too.

Sorry if it was a bit to mean :/       

Front sm

cerberusmaroon1

I was sitting in the Living Room playing Video games.
And then everyone came in and disruppted me.
"You kidding?" I complained as my Dragonite knocked out Cynthia's Garchomp.
"Put down the video games, Pokemon isn't life you know." Said Dan.
"You're one to talk..Dan.." I said.
"I grew out of Video Games, sometimes you need to grow up." He said.
"I'm forced to grow older, I'm not forced to grow up." I said, as I stood up and I switched out to my Typhlosion.
"Get back here!" Dan said.
"Nope." I said walking up the stairs to my bedroom. 

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Ria

"Megan,Ria someones at the door."Aunt Amy said.Megan  and I rush down stairs.There was Ashley peeking through the peep whole.Let me exlpain Ashley and Megan are my cousins.My parent and I live in the Cahill Manison with Aunt Amy and Uncle Austin.Ashley opens the door and there are all were all of our cousin's .
"Hi aunt Sinead."I said and hugged her.
"Wow you've gotten so big."she said then she whispered in my ear"How are you and your inventions."
"Good."I whispered back.
"I brought you something."Aunt Sinead said.
I smiled and then said Hello to everyone else .
Then my dad said "Everyones here except."
We all know who wasn't here Ian,Audrey,Aurora,and Brianna.
Then there was another knock on the door.There were they.
They all walked in and before I knew it   Brianna was on the table talking about posion and Dad's ninja costume.
Dad started whinning about it.Thats my dad I smiled now Brianna I may not be a Lucian but I knew how to get someone back.I smiled.
"Uh oh I know that look.What are you planning.Some  amazing prank."Ashley whispered
"Maybe."I whispered
"If you are I would be glad to help."she whispered.
"We'll discuss thi later."I whispered
"Hi Ria."said Brianna.
"Hi Brianna."I said
"It's been a while."she said.
"Hey you guys want to come to my room."I asked.
"Sure."said Alana.
Everyone ran upstairs to my room.
Brianna saw something that caught her eye"Is that what I think it was."
"Yea  its the new romance book how a famous celebirty falls in love with a fan."I said.
"You must let me read it."she said.
I smiled unsure if it was my evil smile or my cheery smile Madeline Cahill was good at really all of the branches skills.

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Ria

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Ria: OH NO YOU DIDN”T! YOU’RE USING MY WEAKNESS AGENST ME!! THE HORROR!!

One of the resons why we egos are way smarter

whatever

Brianna
and her Alter Ego, Pink    

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Oh yes I did.MWAHAHA!!!! -Ria

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Ria

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Brianna

"I can't belive you have a copy of it!!" I say, grabing the book. "They haven'y came out in London yet. And I know becuse then daddy would have gotten it for me."

"I start to open the pages when I stop. Ria had this . . . smile on her face. It ooked a lot like my Lucian smile.

"What is going on?" I ask. 

Ashley only says, "Nothing. Why would we be doing something to our dear, relitive?"

Me and Ashely had never  . . .  "bonded". I think she blames me for something. But I knew that I could turst Ria.

Right?         

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Ashley

I hid a smirk,one that my Mother said looked like Ian's.Oh,I'm glad SOME of oir relatives are fun.For instance,D an and I once played a prank on ria and her Mothr.Let's say it was awesome.Then Sinead,who understood me whenIwent eambling on about math and science,where I instantly lost most of my relatives.I looked at Ria.I motionded towards my hsnds that were behind my back and only Ria could see.I flashed a message in Morse code.
  Revenge is amazing  

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Ria As Brianna goes on about my book.I am decoding Ashley's message.You know sometimes my mom can't belive I'm not a lucian.Ashley's message said ″Are you ready?Brianna is so gonna get it.Lets hope Ian won't hurt us.″ I gave her message in morse code which said″Don't worry about Ian I can get us out of it .Should we really do it?Brianna is my friend.We might not have much in common but we do share are love of pranks.Remeber I'm only helping you set it up -Ria

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Ria

CLASSIFIED

Name: Aisha Cahill
Branch: Tomas/Madrigal (Madrigal Double-Agent)
Random Cahill or Child of Of Original: Child of Original
If Child of Original, who are your parents: Dan and Madison
Looks: Long, straight, jet-black hair, has a deep tan, electric green eyes, is very tall for her age and has a lean, athletic frame
Personality: She love to wander, and she is happiest when she's on the move. She's got positive outlooks on life, and if she decides that she wants something, she'll put everything she's got into making it happen. But she kind of forgets about other people and their feelings, which is why she has a tendency to blurt stuff out. She generally thinks of  relationships as a trap. The best way to have a relationship with her is to give her plenty of breathing room and to let her keep her own distinct identity. If she feels like she can be with you while retaining her independence, she'll be an incredible friend or partner. When stressed, she can be stubborn and hot-headed, but most of the time, she's funny, brave, smart, and understanding.

-Topaz 
Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

HEYY I DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE. WHATEVES.

MEGAN

I heard Ashley and came down the stairs. And then JONAH WIZARD. I hid behind the bathroom curtain for good measure and silently crept out to the living room after a minute. Everyone else was there. Glad Amy/mom didn't notice my absence.
  I crawled behind Ian's chair and Brianna was the first to notice. We exchanged evil glances. Both extreme prankers, you know? Then Ashley and Ria and Dan saw me and I motioned for them to stop staring. They would've brought the whole prank down.
  I took out my always present mini trumpet and crouched until it was straight aiming at Ian's ear. Then Austin, dad, whatever, took notice and before he could warn Ian, I blew on the thing and-- "MR. BUTTONS!!!" "MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Went me and the other people. Amy glared at me and stomped over. "This is terribly rude Megan! You, apologize, NOW," she whispered furiously. I stopped laughing and stared at her. She never knew what was coming.
  I put the mini trumpet to my lips and blew it again, right in her face. Oh, my crazy nerves. 

Released butterflies: Anne, Ashley

Whatever sexual orientation you have, I love you.

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

H

His eyes were green

No. I'm not him. I'm—Jonathan

I dream sometimes of a boy with green eyes

You see the ghost of someone who could have been, that is all

Here was another person, someone else entirely

His green eyes were like lights

Front sm

cerberusmaroon1

Josh's POV:

I sat in my room playing Video Games.
After a while I got bored and looked out the window.
Only to see a note on it saying.
"We're watching. -V" I opened my window and climbed onto the roof, I ripped the note off and then jumped back inside.
I ran downstairs to where everyone was.
I took the note from my hands and showed it.
"I think we're in trouble..." I said. Everyone looked. 

Front sm

racoonwave4

aka RacoonBook1

Name- Saber
branch: Lucian
random Cahill or child of original: unknown. Orphan.
looks: unknown. Always wears black.
personality: secretive
other: is a boy, please accept this!!! 

Saber Qahill, Rayon leader.

Saber Qahill, SQ leader.

Saber Qahill, Collider Leader.

"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely allows one to be wrong with authority."

-Patrick Troughton, The 2nd Doctor

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Alana's PoV.

The kids broke out laughing while Aunty Amy grabbed the trumpet out of Megan's hands.
She hauled Megan up into her room and I couldn't help but smirk. Everybody thinks I am Lucian.
But I am not. Then, I realized there was something that needed to happen. Prank #2. Perfect.
Lets see.. I thought, Lets play this one on Dear Uncle Ian.......We should.......make him leave.......and then put scorpions in his shoes!
I walked over to Ashley and Ria smirking at what people said and stuff like that.
"Wanna pull another prank?!" I asked. My voice was muffled since I was shoving Potato chips in my mouth.
"Sure." Ashley answered and Ria and her exchanged a glance.
"It should be on Ian." I said observing his rudness at that very moment.
"Definitly." Ria replied. "We could get my dad's help because of what Brianna did." We all turned to see her critizing everything. Like she could do better. I glowered at her, unfortunately she didn't notice.
"Do you guys have a pet scorpion?" I asked. "Or does Uncle Dan have?"
"Uncle Dan does have." Ashley said.
"Go ask your dad if we could use it and tell him it is for the revenge of him." I urged Ria.
"Ok," She said, "Be back soon.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Brianna

What is it with everyone today? I mean a lot of people are staring at Daddy and I. Guess they aren't over the whole ninja suit incident.

Anyways, I was suspicious about the other Cahills.  Ria, Ashley and some other kids, who I didn't bother remerging their names, where hulled together. And I just happened to walk by. And I just happen to have my tape recorder. And I happened to bump into Megan, I think is her name.

"Watch it, Kabra." She said.

"I'm terribly sorry, dear cousin." I flash her my I'm-better-then-you-and-you-know-it smile. I wave at Ria and walk to where father was.

"Honestly dear," I hear mum say from the kitchen "They are just kids."

"Yes, terribly  raisin kids." answers my father. "Thankfully I had my ear piece on, or else my ear drum could have burst."

"I know right?" I say waking in. They both have surprised expressions but they quickly recover.

"Brianna," mum says, with an even tone. "What are you doing? Hadn't I taught you not to easdrop?"

I roll my eyes, "Mum, it's not eavesdropping if you already coming here. Besides, I heard something interesting."

"I hand my dad the tape recorder. He pressed play and we found out that the other Cahill kids were going to put scorpions in dad’s shoes. Amateurs.

"Look, I don't want to get more involve then I am." says mum grabbing a glass of water. She looks at Father and says, "Just don't do anything dumb, Ian." and walks into the living room with the other grownups.

"No promises, Love." father mutters. I grin and start jumping up and down.

"What are going to do, Father?" I ask. Then I heard something like . . .  footsteps.  

Daddy must have heard them too. I tap my father and mention him to follow me, out the back door.

As silent as the night, we walk into the patio. Then all of a sudden I saw something in the corner of my eye, and I felt a sharp pain on the side of my stomach. I've been stabbed.

Groaning, I place my hand on the wound and daddy has a gun and has it pointed at the man who did this to me. A  Vesper.

Unfrotanly, the Vesper has a gun drawn too. It was a show down but I've been trained  for this. I grab the knife I always keep hidden under my shirt. And before the Vesper could fire, I throw it at him.

I aimed for his right shoulder blade. Lesson  23. Never kill your enemy if you have a chance to get information.

The Vesper fell with a thud. I smiled faintly but then cried out. I was losing blood quickly. I heard Father call out my name before I blacked out                                    

Front sm

racoonwave4

aka RacoonBook1

Saber's POV-
I looked at the mansion in front of me. Then, I hopped over the gate and snuck around to the back. Cahill Mansion. Recently, I had gotten an odd text explaining what a Cahill was. Somehow, I was unable to find our the sender. The wind blowed harder, and I clutched my black coat around myself. I pulled my black fedora lower. I didn't remember my parents. They died when I was younger. After however they had died, I had run away. I was six back then. Now, I was 13 and lived on stolen food, money, and clothes. I could charm myself into any situation, including getting someone to buy me a phone. I snuck around schools. I had found out in Kindergarten that I was a nerd, and I couldn't live without listening in on some education. Now, I looked in the window of the mansion. I saw portraits of famous influential people from history. I was in the right place. I just needed more information. I saw an air duct above me. I jumped and was able to get a firm hold. I pulled myself in. Then, I heard voices. The voices of not adults, but children. I crept closer. And suddenly, I could hear every single word.  

Saber Qahill, Rayon leader.

Saber Qahill, SQ leader.

Saber Qahill, Collider Leader.

"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely allows one to be wrong with authority."

-Patrick Troughton, The 2nd Doctor

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

THE GUY IS ALIVE!!!!! AND THEY MIGHT GET BACK TOGETHER!!!! HAPPY ENING, I GUESS :/

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Alana's PoV.

"The plan is perfect." I whispered to Ashley and Ria." They found us out and then-"  I moved the tape recorder and erased our current plan.
"We make a fake one." Megan snuck down the stairs.
"Where you easedropping on us?" Ria asked Megan.
"Was she not easedropping on us?" Ashley questioned sarcasticly.
"Okay, ready to make a fake recording." I asked my cousins.
"Yup"
"Yeah"
"Yah"
"Okay, but before we do the recording, the real plan is to put scorpions in Uncle.... ugh....or should I even call him that. The plan is to put scorpions in Ian's speghatti."
I stated. "Now, for the recording, what is the plan?"
"SInce we already have scorpions..." Megan started.
"WE should do something thnat includes the,."Ashley held up the glass box of scorpions.
"Scorpions in his bed?" Ria asked.
"Perfect. I am going to record in 5,4,3,2,1" I pressed PLAY on the recorder.  I scurried to the door and opened and shut the door to make it sound like we were coming in.
"The plan is perfect," Megan stated. "We will put scorpion's in Ian's bed."
"Yeah, it is too easy." Ashley said with her Lucian mixed with British tone. We all cracked up.
"Okay, Lets go." Ria said getting up. We foloowed her and went to play some video games.
"Spegghati in 2 minutes." Amy called out.
"Aunty, can I please have a plate of spegghati first."
"Sure.." Amy started searching her brain for my name. "Alana. Sure."
"Thank you Aunty," I yelled as I raced up the stairs. Megan, Ashley, and Ria followed me. We put the scorpion in it and folded it so you couldn't see it. I ran down the stairs and gave the plate back to my aunty.
"I am not hungry right now acutally. I we eat in two minutes. " I made sure I put the plate back in the place that Amy would give to Ian. Amy served the plates, and exactly like I thought(Thanks to my Ekat-ness) Ian recieved the scorpion. Ria and Megan sat next to eachother and Ashley and I sat next to eachother. On Megan's other side ther was Ashley.  We sat almost directly across Ian and his stupid family, (But not exactly so he wont spit the scorpions on us.
"Can we start." Whined a 3 year old.
Probabaly a Kabra, I thought.
"Sure." Amy yelled. Ian took a greedy bite from his bowl and started screaming like a girl.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Um, Please ignore my last post , but maybe the Mods didn't let it through so . . .

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Ria

I walked outside smelling the beautiful floers Aunt Amy insisted on haveing.I saw  Brianna and Uncle Ian.
I heard there converstation.I wasn't easdroping.
"These people are so rude and they have no taste."Ian said
"Agree"said Brianna
My face fell or was that my heart
"I can't imange how Daniel and Madison rasied there children."said Ian
"Well Ria is ...........
I went inside not wanting to here what should she said.I was so going along with that prank.Uncle Ian would never have saw it comimg.
Alana told me to get das scorpian.I ran upstairs and walked in dads room.
"What are you doing?"asked dad
"I wanted to see what you were doing."I   said
"Really?"he said
"You know I can't lie to you.I left my reading light in here."I lied
"Ok."he said and left the room.I gotOscar.Thats the scorpians name.
I ran down stairs.
"How'd dit you do it?Uncle Dan won't even let me touch it."Ashley said
I explained."Nice."she said
"Your turn."I said and looked at Ashley
REVENGE IS SO SWEET.         

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Ria

Front sm

cerberusmaroon1

Is anyone actually reading my posts?
Is everyone just ignoring them? 

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Alana's PoV.

I was playing a video game with a guy named Josh. It was hard becuase I never had played this one. I was only allowed to play wii or make my own video game(Mom's idea. I ended up making a computer. Voila) But in the end, he won.
"Good game." He said expecting me to shake his hand. Instead I huffed and looked around for something to blame my loss on. Then I noticied a piece of paper on a high window. I started moving furniture to reach it. I finished and snatched it off the wall.
"uh...Alana. What are you doing!" I shivered and came over to show him what I found. We exchanged nervous glances.

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Ria-I stared at Ian's plate.Ian took a bite and then started screaming.''There's a scorpian in my food.''Ian screamed ″What?″said Aunt Amy. ″See for your selves.″Uncle Ian said.″Oscar!How did you get there.″said Dad.″Ashley can I speak to you.″said Aunt Amy.I looked at Ashley she just winked at me.Everything would be fine.I saw Josh and Alana playing some video game.″Can I try.″I asked.Josh handed me a controller.After a few minutes of playing I beat Josh.″I win.″I said.″Have you ever played this game.″Josh said.″Nope but I've played simaler games.″I said.Then Alana found a piece of paper.She showed us the note.This could not be could.

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Ria

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Hello????? Did anyone read my post?? Thisstoy makes no sense!

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

I read it Brianna.

The Skies Awake

So I'm Awake

So We Have To Play

Selantor 4ever

Save the Earth

Love is Lovely

Ria

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Ria: before I forget, please go to 10 ways to annoy . . .